This is really amazing....I have been going through old posts and stuff.....I have been doing the CW thing for a LONG time.....lots of whole grain and fiber, LOW fat, high protein (and doing a really poor job of staying away from sweets). What was it getting me? Achy osteoarthritis knees, sciatic nerve problems, plugged up intestines, a nice ring around my waist.....and I thought I was mostly doing the right thing! I see that this Primal way of eating (and living) has been around for a while.....WHERE HAVE I BEEN?!?!? I am an educated health care professional who didn't have a clue! Since going primal, my knees are PAIN FREE, my rosacea on my forehead has cleared up, my digestive system is happier (sorry if TMI), I sleep better I think.......these are the results I am seeing first hand! The fact is, I think most people believe that CW is still true, and are afraid to even consider high fat! I was, until I stumbled across this site while researching Paleo, started researching more about it.....and I still am researching, such as which fats are best, can I really eat a lot of bacon, how much fruit is too much.....I LOVE THIS PRIMAL WAY OF LIVING! I am truly thankful that I found Marks Daily Apple! I am just waiting for the "Food Pyramid" to get turned upside down, but I am afraid big food and big pharma won't let that happen.......