Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 21 day transformation page

GirlVsFood is offline Junior Member

21 day transformation

Hi, I am new to this forum and to primal. I want to get straight on with it and am tempted to buy the 21day support package that includes e-mails, meal plans etc. has anyone done this? How did you find it? Appreciate any feedback.
    Thanks

bellincendio is offline Member
    I bought the book and hang out on MDA. If you need extra support the package is a good option.

Paleo0731 is offline Senior Member
    Meal planning is fairly easy to put together, in my opinion. The hardest part is keeping enough food stocked up in your fridge. There are recipes all over the net to keep from eating the same thing day to day.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo0731 View Post
    Meal planning is fairly easy to put together, in my opinion. The hardest part is keeping enough food stocked up in your fridge. There are recipes all over the net to keep from eating the same thing day to day.
    Thanks for that, I have been having a look around and there are some interesting ones to add a bit of variety. I think I was struggling with breakfast, as a lot of newbys seem to, but am probably looking at egg based breakfasts, with a little bacon at the weekends when I have more time. You are right about the fridge tho, I travel quite a bit, so getting the balance between not having to throw fresh veggies away before I go and having a bare fridge when I get back, is a bit challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by bellincendio View Post
    I bought the book and hang out on MDA. If you need extra support the package is a good option.
    MDA is proving addictive, in a good way! Package is a considered purchase. I live in UK so it works out at around $170. I think I will give it a try using MDA for now, fingers crossed.

Paleo0731 is offline Senior Member
    There are more paleo based sites out there such as paleohacks and paleoplan. You just have to do a google search. As for breakfast, you can never go wrong with an large omlette or skillet with eggs, meat, with a combo of onions, bell pepper (nightshade), mushrooms and spinach. I also add a serving of fruit. Since starting paleo I always buy alot of veggies at a time, but with my breakfast skillets it helps dwindle my stockpile quickly.

bellincendio is offline Member
    remember that breakfast doesn't have to be what you consider typical breakfast fare. You can always have a grilled chicken or steak for breakfast!

Quote Originally Posted by bellincendio View Post
    remember that breakfast doesn't have to be what you consider typical breakfast fare. You can always have a grilled chicken or steak for breakfast!
    Tbh, I have never loved traditional breakfast food and always struggled, often ending up with a large Starbucks latte and something sugary to go with, never really wanting it. It is great to be given 'permission' to eat 'lunch & dinner' type foods at brekki, but is just taking a bit of getting used to' I guess I need to start preparing a bit more in the evening too so I have leftovers for the morning.

NativeHoodrat is offline Junior Member
    Yeah one tip i can provide is to make sure you have the whole weeks meals planned out and ready to go. It is such a temptation to fall off the wagon if I dont have anything to make for dinner.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by NativeHoodrat View Post
    Yeah one tip i can provide is to make sure you have the whole weeks meals planned out and ready to go. It is such a temptation to fall off the wagon if I dont have anything to make for dinner.
    That's good advice. I find I struggle if I haven't planned and it ends up being easy to have something 'off plan' sometimes reluctantly. When I visit my parents for the weekend it can be tricky as they have cereal or toast for breakfast, but I have started to make sure I have nuts and fruit with me and some cooked meat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast