Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Most respected blogger page 2

  1. #11
    RichMahogany's Avatar
    RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,398
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    All good so far... I'll nominate

    Petro Dobromylskyj (hyperlipid)
    Wish I could understand more of what he writes. The little bits that managed to make it through my thick skull were brilliant though. And funny.

  2. #12
    Neckhammer's Avatar
    Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,730
    Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    I have no idea who any of these people are. I keep hearing Robb Wolf's name bandied about here but have never looked him up. I don't read any blogs and as far as Mark goes I actually only read the Friday Success Stories. Once a month or so I look at the Nerd Fitness blog but again it's basically to see if there are any success stories. I find them very motivating.
    Robb Wolf wrote "Paleo Solution". He was a student of Cordain (the original paleo diet). His stuff is absolutely worth a look.

  3. #13
    sting's Avatar
    sting is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Wish I could understand more of what he writes. The little bits that managed to make it through my thick skull were brilliant though. And funny.
    yeah I'm not sure why he has to make it so complicated, I mean who is he writing to - 95% of his audience would be general folk the other 5% experts if that, so wouldn't it be better to write a article which most understand instead of using words and examples where more don't than do.

    J Stanton blogs a easy to read and he really seem to write in a way where he wants most to have understood what he just explained.

  4. #14
    eKatherine's Avatar
    eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    5,424
    Quote Originally Posted by sting View Post
    yeah I'm not sure why he has to make it so complicated, I mean who is he writing to - 95% of his audience would be general folk the other 5% experts if that, so wouldn't it be better to write a article which most understand instead of using words and examples where more don't than do.

    J Stanton blogs a easy to read and he really seem to write in a way where he wants most to have understood what he just explained.
    Most bloggers write for themselves.

  5. #15
    picklepete's Avatar
    picklepete is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,724
    Lots of above, plus:
    William Lagakos
    Colin Champ
    35//6'3"/180

    My peculiar nutrition glossary and shopping list

  6. #16
    sting's Avatar
    sting is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Most bloggers write for themselves.
    Would they still write if no one was reading?
    Last edited by sting; 06-19-2013 at 09:51 AM.

  7. #17
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Port Townsend, Washington
    Posts
    3,736

  8. #18
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Port Townsend, Washington
    Posts
    3,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    All good so far... I'll nominate

    Petro Dobromylskyj (hyperlipid)
    Yup. Peter rocks!

  9. #19
    Neckhammer's Avatar
    Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,730
    Oh, and I'll nominate Pklopp and Al for our own forum bloggers.

    http://cogitoergoedo.com/
    Al Kavadlo – We're Working Out! | We're Working Out!

    Looks like pklopp's site is down right now though

  10. #20
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Port Townsend, Washington
    Posts
    3,736
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Oh, and I'll nominate Pklopp and Al for our own forum bloggers.

    http://cogitoergoedo.com/
    Al Kavadlo – We're Working Out! | We're Working Out!

    Looks like pklopp's site is down right now though
    +1 Oops, didn't mean to leave these out!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •