Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Want to go Primal? Drop the wife or husband (Rule #11) page 6

Davidil is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Mmmm. Typical "I'm going to shut off to reality" response.

Most couples argue and fight about the most trivial stuff. It's all friction caused by the unnatural condition they are at, nothing more.

Going primal is about reducing the friction between our lives and what is not natural for our mind and body.

Again, i'm not expecting anybody who is thinking about these things for the first time to agree with me. It took me months to wrap my mind around this shit.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    really? lol

have you not seen my 5 year plan thread?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Where do you fit in on my list? I have my grilling guy already. And I probably would not go out in public with submissive cleaning guy.
    I'm not on your list but you could be in mine as #76

;-)

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    I would let other dudes bang my wife if it would mean that she would shut the fuck up about bills and I would never have to worry about working and shit again.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

bellincendio is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Where do you fit in on my list? I have my grilling guy already. And I probably would not go out in public with submissive cleaning guy.
    Magnolia, you rock! I find your comments hilarious!! I hope you get all 7

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    really? lol

have you not seen my 5 year plan thread?
    Dude is new here... he doesn't realize that this has all been discussed at length in a much more intelligent fashion over the last couple of years several times.
    I mean, he could just look up the "Sex at Dawn" thread I suppose...
    He is also only using surface information on some of his "knowledge".

He assumes that anyone not doing things his way is unhappy, fighting about petty things... unhappy with their sex life.
    Too much assuming.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Hahaha.... hilarious. You see, I don't have a wife that needs to shut up :-) I have lovers, we see each other when we want to... and that's all.

I honestly don't think it would rub you the wrong way like that if it didn't sound familiar. That's why the insults and shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Dude is new here... he doesn't realize that this has all been discussed at length in a much more intelligent fashion over the last couple of years several times.
    I mean, he could just look up the "Sex at Dawn" thread I suppose...

He assumes that anyone not doing things his way is unhappy, fighting about petty things... unhappy with their sex life.
    Too much assuming.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Hahaha.... hilarious. You see, I don't have a wife that needs to shut up :-) I have lovers, we see each other when we want to... and that's all.
    If that works for you, that is great.

But it is not what all people want. I personally like living with a man in my day to day. I like having someone to come home and cook for and in general live with. We get along great and have fun together. We don't fight about petty things. At the end of the day, I'd rather live with him then live alone.

He would agree- he gets someone to cook for him etc., companionship.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

That's great, good for you. I honestly think most couples are not happy. Half of the last 10 women I've been with were cheating on thier husband or boyfriend with me.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast