Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Want to go Primal? Drop the wife or husband (Rule #11) page 13

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    One flaw in this argument maybe is the fact that all kinds of societies are different, not just from each other, but different from time to time according to what individuals compose it.

It probably has everything to do with who in a given tribe at a given time had what dominance of appetites and ego and what powers over other people around them. In some tribes, there would be gynocratic, matriarchal amazonian women whose build-up of legitimacy, skills and resource security made males kind of redundant appendages that could be traded out for status and amusement, while in that same tribe 20 years later, the amazons might all be dead or ugly with old age, and have their power replaced by a few ambitious and aggressive men intent on re-allocating their many daughters.

What we should be talking about are the impulses at work under the surface of social expressions, and how they can be realized and expressed in a way that does not harm people or initiate violence.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Im also gonna go right on ahead and call out David here, as a representative of so many other men I have known or with whom I have spoken online; there is no shortage of deusches who spend their time on the internet telling me how great their conquering misogynistic sex lives are and how great and happy and successful they are.

I know though that before I was married, when I was hopping around just having fun and shit, that I was busy having fun, and wouldn't touch a computer for months at a time. Certainly I had no energy for arguments with people about why what I am doing is great and better than them. It never occured to me after rolling off of a woman, "I have to tell the forums!"
    Last edited by Mr.Perfidy; 06-21-2013 at 11:33 AM.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I dont know your economic and class situation, but its just not really advisable for women to even go places alone around here.

but really I meant like daily hassles like bullying/harassing bosses and exes, thieving motherfucking indian merchants, and their own controlling and insane families/fathers. But I do also regularly counsel them on how to deal with a myriad of infractions, fines, incarcerations, etc.
    Yeah...middle class white girl in the US, lives in a middle class neighborhood in the Carolinas. Women don't tend to get carried off by arabs, and my family is thankfully sane.

I think the desire of men to protect women is really an attractive characteristic. I'd have been pretty damn turned on if my husband had gone down to the car lot and punched that creepy asshole. Unfortunately, a lot of women just don't "need" men anymore. Now, I actually enjoy men and being around them far more than women. Haha, maybe it is a "form" of rescue from having to listen to the cackle of hens.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Women "don't need men" because they are poorly educated (read: over-educated) and are in general failing to grasp the fastness of the approach to the abyss- if you like things like nature, food, a future, autonomy, and offspring then you need more than ever to be filling men's hearts with a violent and restless tension.

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    I will kill any other Grok that touches MY Grokette (and she would do likewise). Since I can't have it both ways I will stick with monogamy.
    The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

Don't you think that's like, extreme and fearful and weird? I used to think that way and be all proud of thinking that way when I was like...20? Now I often wish that another dude would make a go at her, so that she can chill the fuck out. I don't understand how many times she has to cum in a week before she loosens up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Don't you think that's like, extreme and fearful and weird? I used to think that way and be all proud of thinking that way when I was like...20? Now I often wish that another dude would make a go at her, so that she can chill the fuck out. I don't understand how many times she has to cum in a week before she loosens up.
    Was this directed at my post? If so, I can explain...

There is no other woman that I want as much as I want mine to NOT be with another man. She feels the same way. It works for us.

A lot of people would say to find somebody that you can stand to be around all the time. I was lucky enough to instead find a person that I can't stand to be apart from for any length of time. If the cost to keep this is monogamy, then so be it.

Was this directed at my post? If so, I can explain...

There is no other woman that I want as much as I want mine to NOT be with another man. She feels the same way. It works for us.
    yeah I was talking about the murder part...lol that didn't strike you immediately as the part that I thought kinda insane?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    yeah I was talking about the murder part...lol that didn't strike you immediately as the part that I thought kinda insane?
    "Murder" was not a crime in Grok's time. I was equating it that way. Attempted murder would have been more fitting I suppose.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidil View Post
    This is natural. Many couples who end up in therapy say something like "we became like brother and sister". It's the body's natural reaction to being intimate with one person for a long period. Your genes are telling you "enough! We want sex with someone new!" and the chemistry that you had with your partner when you just met disappears.

Why do you think so many married couples have sex once a month or less? Again, more proof that monogamy is unnatural. If we were monogamous we'd keep humping for the duration of the relationship as we do in the first week.
    It proves she's married to a beta or is Unattractive, nothing more
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast