Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Want to go Primal? Drop the wife or husband (Rule #11) page 12

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I regularly protect any women around me*, and feel like that definitely entitles me to approach them for sex.
    Protect them from what? Are you police/military/fire department?

You can approach anyone for sex, and they can turn you down.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Davidil is offline Senior Member
    I'm in vacation town at the moment, in Cyprus.

Half the girls I slept with in the last month are married or have a boyfriend.

Not only that I don't see any moral problem here, on the contrary, I feel like I'm doing these girls a service in helping them maintain thier relationship and live out thier fantasy.

Did you know that about 10% of people are born NOT from who they think thier father is? In some societies its 30%. Google it. They discovered it when they started testing people for transplants....

"Oh, we're sorry sir, actually your son is not yours. Your wife was banging someone from the side. Sorry! "

Don't take it from me. Google it.

Had my #76 last night... to my 100th I'll make a special badge or something. And this is in just two years. Am I looking for justification? Maybe... but it doesn't mean I'm wrong. You're also trying to justify your lifestyle.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    The police are the aggressors...

where do you fuckin cornballs live at?!
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

MILITARY protecting people!!! LOL
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Davidil is offline Senior Member
    Sperm wars wouldn't be nessacerry unless sperm from different males would be there, simultaneously. It indicates that females were sleeping around, period. There is no other reason this mechanism would exist.

what about rape? If you are away from your mate, she is less protected from rival-clan male aggression.

Also your idea of a reproductive strategy is mined in its own theory with reasons for its failure- if men are not inclined to give a fuck about their own offspring, obviously smashing the skulls of rival-males' babies is just something that they'd do for the fuck of it, to free up them titties.

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Mr. Perfidy, I get your point. But really, what is there to "protect" the women folk from these days? That said, I'd have LOVED to have had a guy with me while car shopping and may well have agreed to sex with anyone who punched the dumbass salesman who asked me to "have an affair" with him and tried to tell me that used car loans "under 18% are UNHEARD OF". I probably could have just kicked him in the balls though.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Yeah I dont know your economic and class situation, but its just not really advisable for women to even go places alone around here.

but really I meant like daily hassles like bullying/harassing bosses and exes, thieving motherfucking indian merchants, and their own controlling and insane families/fathers. But I do also regularly counsel them on how to deal with a myriad of infractions, fines, incarcerations, etc.

oh once I stopped 2 very drunk girls from being carried off by some skeezy arab old man. I shook his hand in a terrifying squeeze without letting go, while staring him down and stepping on his foot, emphasizing that they were my friends. He literally ran away.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast