Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Want to go Primal? Drop the wife or husband (Rule #11) page 11

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouaouaron View Post
    By your logic I should have no problem bringing home women, lets say every other day, and having sex with them on the couch and in front of my wife (as she is studying for a test) and son (as he is playing with legos) and to truly discard the "elite's" brainwashing we can become like many people in New Guinea where men live separate from women, only have sex with women to have children and for pleasure use young boys. No reason to limit what and who sex is done with, we should be "fluid" Also, according to you we need to forget how babies are made and fabricate and imagine that it takes many men, my wife will be able to create my son's next sibling with group sex events on the patio, (modesty is engineered by the elite) while I cook up some dinner for us on the barbeque. good times. Or, perhaps you are just trying to justify and recreate a very narrow view of sexuality that keeps in place many mores and just allows you to screw around without any responsibility.
    Who are you talking to?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Davidil is offline Senior Member
    This is natural. Many couples who end up in therapy say something like "we became like brother and sister". It's the body's natural reaction to being intimate with one person for a long period. Your genes are telling you "enough! We want sex with someone new!" and the chemistry that you had with your partner when you just met disappears.

Why do you think so many married couples have sex once a month or less? Again, more proof that monogamy is unnatural. If we were monogamous we'd keep humping for the duration of the relationship as we do in the first week.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fireling View Post
    I think I'd be happy being non monogamous but my husband wouldn't be too keen on it.

Then again I don't actually know if that's because I'm not with my ideal partner or not... As in, if I found and married the right man would monogamy have more appeal?

And no my husband's really a great guy but he'd make a better brother or friend or something... The relationship lacks chemistry.
    Last edited by Davidil; 06-21-2013 at 08:39 AM.

You give too much credit to people in being able to know what's good for them and what they really want. If we're all indoctrinated to think in a certain way and behave accordingly (find partner, get married, buy a house) then for most people it will be extremely difficult to imagine doing otherwise.

So many people marry young. Most people in their 20s don't have a clue about anything, you really think its easy for someone with so little life experience to wake up one day and think "mmmmm despite what society tells me I'm going to do the complete opposite"?

No.

Most people go with the flow and then one day wake up with cancer due to thier frustration and unhappiness.

Monogamy is not like air conditioning or pollution. Our sexual impulses are perhaps the strongest that we have. So if you live sexually "unnaturally" - you can expect the consequences to be dire.

Quote Originally Posted by zoebird View Post
    I love the subtext about how if we disagree with you, we haven't "wrapped our minds around it."

Truth be told, I'm particularly curious about human sexuality. I love to study it -- in an academic sense but also in a more casual one. For example, I was really curious about how the BDSM community works -- how it works for those individuals and also how they form their communities and relationships -- so I basically went and started hanging out and joined the community. I asked questions. I learned from their diverse experiences. I learned what it is all about.

I support things like legalized prostitution. I think it's a great profession -- for people hwo feel called to it. Not everyone is. But I have met many women and men who are sex workers of various kinds who are really cool, interesting people who seem to thrive at their work. And, I think that work has a lot of social value (and personal value for their clients), so I feel very strongly that prostitution should be legal (also, it solves a lot of criminal issues related to the process of prostitution such as human trafficking and child trafficking).

I have friends who are polyamorous -- and by friends I mean people whom I actually know and have dinner with and their kids and my kid hang out. It's interesting for them to talk about their lifestyle -- and how they balance the legal issues that they face, too.

I can wrap my head around *a lot* of things.

But guess what? None of this "needs" to be "primal" or "the way we should live because it's how we are 'designed.'"

Instead -- and try to wrap your head around this -- it's about individual human beings making choices based on their own assessment as to what is best for themselves, their partners, and their social relationships (since it does have impact). It has nothing to do with "one way" being more natural or normal or appropriate than another or about what we "evolved" to be like, etc.

I think it's our nature to be sexual beings, and then to act on that sexuality as we see fit based on our understanding of ourselves. When we act on that honestly, then we develop happiness.

And if we accept people who are different -- rather than asserting that there must be something wrong with them (ie, they are dumb, blind, acculturated, uneducated etc) if they are -- then we will likewise be happier for it.

Do you know what sperm wars are?

Turns out that the selection of which sperm will enter the egg is done internally. The female's body can recognize different sperms form different sexual partners and then select the best genetic fit. If we were not designed to screw around like you describe, why would the female body be designed that way? Sperm is also able to recognize other men's sperm and "attack" it. Why would sperm from different men be present in the v if we're monogamous and are meant to have just one partner?

Quote Originally Posted by Ouaouaron View Post
    By your logic I should have no problem bringing home women, lets say every other day, and having sex with them on the couch and in front of my wife (as she is studying for a test) and son (as he is playing with legos) and to truly discard the "elite's" brainwashing we can become like many people in New Guinea where men live separate from women, only have sex with women to have children and for pleasure use young boys. No reason to limit what and who sex is done with, we should be "fluid" Also, according to you we need to forget how babies are made and fabricate and imagine that it takes many men, my wife will be able to create my son's next sibling with group sex events on the patio, (modesty is engineered by the elite) while I cook up some dinner for us on the barbeque. good times. Or, perhaps you are just trying to justify and recreate a very narrow view of sexuality that keeps in place many mores and just allows you to screw around without any responsibility.
    Last edited by Davidil; 06-21-2013 at 08:52 AM.

Lockstock is online now Senior Member
    I'm down for monogamous relationships. But if you want to sleep around, do it. Just don't start FUC*ing other peoples relationships up by sleeping with someones partner, Spreading STDs and being a D^ckhead.

In my personal experience, most of the people who claim they NEVER want to be in a relationship, end up in one while being happy.
    Likewise, the people who are still single, were always going to be single, and were totally down for polygamy are often bitching about how lonely they are and how they wish they could find that 'special someone'

I've seen another thread talking about the same book the OP posted and I agree with others that they come across as Dudes just trying to justify sleeping around with loads of women because it's like, totally science and sh!t

Do What You Want. Just do it right, do it responsibly and don't be a douche.

Lockstock is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidil View Post
    Do you know what sperm wars are?

Turns out that the selection of which sperm will enter the egg is done internally. The female's body can recognize different sperms form different sexual partners and then select the best genetic fit. If we were not designed to screw around like you describe, why would the female body be designed that way? Sperm is also able to recognize other men's sperm and "attack" it. Why would sperm from different men be present in the v if we're monogamous and are meant to have just one partner?

Evidence please!
    But why does that have to apply to multiple men?, it can still justify/prove monogamy. The women's body selects the most 'ideal' specimens of the partner, while the mans own boys fight each other en-route with the 'best' of the group getting to become a baby.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    This is natural. Many couples who end up in therapy say something like "we became like brother and sister". It's the body's natural reaction to being intimate with one person for a long period. Your genes are telling you "enough! We want sex with someone new!" and the chemistry that you had with your partner when you just met disappears.
    How many couples do you witness in therapy? I feel like youre just making this part up, maybe based on a handful of personal experiences with your own people and shit.

Why do you think so many married couples have sex once a month or less? Again, more proof that monogamy is unnatural. If we were monogamous we'd keep humping for the duration of the relationship as we do in the first week.
    sounds again like personal experience with nothing even resembling a real study of a population.

The couples that do fit this bill are probably super-rotted physiologically and just straight unhealthy and awful. THEY are diseased, not necessarily monogamy.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Some of the ladies here are talking good sense, but most of the opposition to Davidlil(brennan?) from men seems kinda corny; all kindsa shit about shirking responsbility LOL

If a man can be expected to say, defend with his violent force any women in his environment, why would having sex with them imply a lack of responsibility?

I regularly protect any women around me*, and feel like that definitely entitles me to approach them for sex. Not saying that they are not entitled to say "no," but implicit in any sexual arrangement between men and women, I think anyway, is that the man puts himself between her and harm. Why can't we expect men to do this for any woman all the time?

*(my wife is insane and considers this some kind of flirting and a dishonor to her. She says, "You're supposed to do that for me" like marriage means she monopolizes any contributions i might make to society in general. THAT is the kinda shit that is insane and why monogamy is stupid- the built-in bullshit monopolist fantasies)
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockstock View Post
    Evidence please!
    He's just admitting that he got his information on human reproduction from Todd Akin.

PrimalCon New York
    Lockstock, I saw a DIscovery channel show about combat-sperm many years ago and it was actually pretty cool. The people doing the study analyzed a husband's ejaculate when he was with his wife, and then again after he returned from a trip, after absence from her (after he ejaculated in her, she like caught whatever fell out and they tested it)

So when he got home after a prolonged absence, his ejaculate was super saturated with sperm not designed to fertilize but rather murder rival male sperm that mighta been up in that.

I don't see how that contradicts monogamous tendencies though; it just demonstrates that people will fight off rival mates to maintain their pair-bond even at a cellular level.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast