Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The Next Chapter page 13

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    You are like my hubby, Crabcakes. He can wear shoes for many, many years and cannot understand how I go through mine so quickly. I wanted to point out to him that I don't sit in front of the computer as much as he does, that I am always in motion, but I refrained. Can I get points for making a wise decision, please?

Hell week has begun. Today, Thurs, Fri, Sat and Monday are all booked up and four of those days are away from home. Except for officiating at the wedding, I am staying home in August!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Caution on the Merrells!!!! DO NOT WASH THEM and then put them in dryer. I bought a pair at the outlet mall......... absolutely LOVED them! but I washed and dried them and they shrunk a full 1.5 sizes!!! I can't even wear them now and I'm heart broken. I'm going to take them to the store and see if I can get a replacement.

Edit: just called the store - they won't replace due to shrinkage. Damn. I'm going to Ross.........
    Last edited by tomi; 07-23-2013 at 09:14 AM.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I wonder if I could wash them and wear them and wear them until they are dry? It would be a good way to have them mold to my feet which are kind of wonky.

I wish I would have tried that before I threw them in the dryer....................... GRRRR! I gave them to my neighbor - she was thrilled! So at least they aren't going to the goodwill. I went to Ross - couldn't find any Merrells, but I bought some sketchers and nikes Not quite the same but good enough.

I owe you a big thank you for you're jump rope idea! I'm loving it - and getting stronger daily because of it! I think this will really kick my weight loss in gear! Have you lost since you started jumping?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Yup, I am down three pounds. Keep in mind that is exchanging fat for muscle so it looks like I have lost so much more. Hit a new low this morning!

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    Yup, I am down three pounds. Keep in mind that is exchanging fat for muscle so it looks like I have lost so much more. Hit a new low this morning!
    Who would ever guess you would get congratulated in a new LOW... !

Go honeybuns!
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Hoping I see the same results!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Yet another new low this morning. I ate way more yesterday than I normally do so this shows me that I have not been eating sufficient calories for my activity level.
    May I have a big round of applause for 175.1?

RaeVynn is offline Senior Member
    *Applause*

WOOO HOOOOO! YEAH! WAY TO GO!

What is your goal weight? I don't remember how tall you are................your picture makes you look kinda tall - like about 5'6". So I'm thinking you must be getting close to your goal weight?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast