Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many meals a day does everyone eat? page 3

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Fuel
    I usually eat one main meal either a late lunch or early dinner depending on what I'm doing. I may have a glass of kefir or some coconut milk in my tea in the morning but not a real meal.
    This isn't something I force myself to do. It just feels natural. I'm not hungry more often than that. So why eat?

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I typically have two, sometimes with a snack.

fuzzynavel is offline Member
    Cutting at the moment so twice per day Steak (around 1lb of any meat really per meal) and Eggs x 8 per day. Both meals within a 6 hour window so that I can get an 18 hour fast in too.
    Fed up of eggs but the meat is good!

joelwlcx is offline Senior Member
    As many as I freakin' want.
    "All of God's creatures have a natural habitat... my dinner plate." -Me

dkJames is offline Senior Member
    One big meal with things I feel like eating, no macro restriction as long as it is real nutritious foods.

upupandaway is offline Senior Member
    3 on weekdays (approx: 8am, 1.30pm, 6.30pm). 2 on weekends (pprox: 10.30am and 8pm, sometimes with some dark chocolate or coconut flakes at 4pm).

I like the fact that if I wake up too late for breakfast on a weekday, I'm OK to hang on til noon, but I just don't have the same spring in my step as when I start the day with a plate of fat and protein.

HelenLouise is offline Senior Member
    Mainly 3 but sometimes I miss bfast and 1 or 2 snacks, depending how I feel.

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    At the moment it's warm and I'm running around all day, so I'll have 3-7 mini-meals of bits of fruit, eggs and potatoes and 1 large meal later in the day.
    When the weather's more suited to myself and I'm lifting, but not busy all day, then I'll eat 2-3 medium meals or 2 medium meals and 1 large one.
    It basically changes depending on when I'm hungry, how hungry I am and what I'm doing.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzynavel View Post
    Fed up of eggs
    LIES. You can't get sick of eggs. Some people can develop an allergy through over-exposure, but you can't get sick of them. I went through a phase of eating 60 a week (anywhere from 6 to 12 a day) to save money. Even after that I'll happily and spontaneously eat 8 eggs in a sitting.
    How are you having them? If they're hard-boiled day-in-day-out, I'd understand the boredom. But there are many ways of cooking, seasoning and serving eggs to help you mix it up a bit.
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

drheather is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Usually two, lunch and dinner. Occasionally 1 if lunch is large and not hungry for dinner.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast