Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many meals a day does everyone eat? page 2

Stacy15 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    2 meals a day. Late lunch between 1-3 is first meal, and again between 6-9. Mornings I have coffee with coconut oil and not hungry until afternoon.

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    2. Sometimes 3. But usually 2. Breakfast at 5am and dinner around 5pm
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

omega is offline Junior Member
    I try to eat at around noon time then from there I found out I sleep a lot better than if I eat early in the morning. Because if you think about it our ancestor had to spend a few hours finding food. So maybe our biological clocks are wired that way what you guys and girls think? I also found this study Eating times affect circadian rhythm, study finds | Yale Daily News

Jefferson1775 is online now Senior Member
    3-4 meals. I sometimes skip breakfast but always have lunch, an afternoon snack, and dinner.
    In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

SophieE is offline Senior Member
    No consistency in meal number here. Whatsoever.

rcav8r is online now Senior Member
    Week 6 here. I find I'm eating 2 meals a day, breakfast and dinner. I'll >sometimes< have a salad at midnight (night shift worker), but nowadays, I'm often not hungry, or not hungry enough, to eat that salad 3.5 hours after dinner. I do snack in between meals...walnuts, a chunk of dark chocolate, berries, a banana or apple.

lotusberries is online now Senior Member
    One meal a day. Occasionally two, but usually just one in the evening.

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    I prefer eating once a day - typically two meals, dinner/breakfast and dessert. Sometimes I'll nibble on a chocolate bar throughout the day to get the calories in, and because I love chocolate.

Though recently I've been having an earlier meal at around "lunchtime" to accommodate for my girlfriend, of whom has recently has had to assume a gluten-free diet (else risk hospitalising me when we kiss) so I don't make her feel uncomfortable by having her not eat while she does; she's adopted my food, not my eating habits - she can't eat as much as I can in a sitting, and I don't want her to hurt herself trying to eat like me.

GiGiEats is offline Senior Member
    Just 2. One between 11 & 2 and the second between 6 & 8! And then I am done. Works for me quite well.

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    normally 2 meals with one snack, or no snack.
    Same.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast