Thread: Xero Shoes (inviSible shoes in USA) feedback? page

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member

Xero Shoes (inviSible shoes in USA) feedback?

Shop Now
    Anyone use these? How do you like them? Do they slide around on your feet?
    Im thinking of getting a pair but undecided as they look like they might scootch around on your feet when walking/running?

Xero Shoes Huaraches Barefoot Running Sandals in UK and Europe (EU) | Xero Shoes UK
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    You have to tie and tighten them so that they won't slide around. It takes a fair bit of fussing around at first until you get it right.

I have a pair. I see a few people on campus walking around in them. One guy wears them 100% of the time, even in winter. I don't know how he does it. Another guy I saw tied his really well so that they almost looked like normal sandals. Mine look like obviously some kind of homemade monstrosity.

The nice thing about them is that the soles are really sturdy. I can't see how you would ever wear them out. The holes you put in them don't wear out and the lacing that goes through the holes stays pretty firmly placed so any sliding around is just a matter of tying them better.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Highest squat: 167.5 x 2. Current Deadlift: 190 x 3

sashen is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    Anyone use these? How do you like them? Do they slide around on your feet?
    Im thinking of getting a pair but undecided as they look like they might scootch around on your feet when walking/running?

Xero Shoes Huaraches Barefoot Running Sandals in UK and Europe (EU) | Xero Shoes UK
    Some people find the "sweet spot" of tying right away. Others tweak the tension for a couple days until they lock it in. Once you find it, though, you don't have to retie them... it's been over 6 months since I've touched the lacing on mine.

And no, they don't slide around. There are people who run 100 mile ultras in Xero Shoes -- if they slipped around that wouldn't be possible.

Last but not least xeroshoes.co.uk is an independent distributor of Best Barefoot Sandals | Tarahumara Huarache Running Shoes

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Thanks think ill go ahead and order them then, i always hated wearing shoes but you know... Glass and sharp rocks. ...and squishy slugs...

I know there an ind.dist, but im in the UK so ordering direct isent practical.
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/