Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primal food for an Iguana? page

Gorbag is offline Senior Member

Primal food for an Iguana?

Primal Fuel
    Hello, my name is Adorno and I am a two meters long Green Iguana living in the garden/backyard of Gorbags home. My favorite past time is to sit in the top of the tree sunning myself and shit in the head of everybody passing under my tree! Today I almost hit Gorbag in his head with my feces, but unfortunately he dived and escaped for this time.

My whole life I have been a vegetarian eating green vegetables that Gorbag gives to me. I have heard lots of positive things about going primal, but I am not sure if it’s the best thing to do for my personal condition. I can speak to its success for people, like my owner, but I have no idea how that translates to Iguanas. I would think that a Primal diet would make even more sense for us animals than it would for humans. So, should I go primal or not?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gorbag; 07-06-2013 at 09:01 AM.

diene is offline Senior Member
    Oh you! The other poster had a serious question about their dog, and here you are mocking them! What would primal look like for an iguana? Feed him some raw meat! Maybe he'll develop a taste for raw flesh and bite your finger off.

Also, I want to see the picture of your iguana, but it will take admin days to approve the attachment.

Markbt is offline Senior Member
    The primal animal belongs in the oven of the primal human. I hope this helps!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    if you were a real iguana, you wouldn't have missed
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Nivanthe is offline Senior Member
    Have you ever created a thread title that wasn't a parody of other people's threads, Gorbag?

Surely with all the forum experience you'd know to use Photobucket or something by now instead of attaching images that will stay pending for a week

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivanthe View Post
    Have you ever created a thread title that wasn't a parody of other people's threads, Gorbag?

Surely with all the forum experience you'd know to use Photobucket or something by now instead of attaching images that will stay pending for a week
    The only thread I can remember is the "measuring my own head" thread, and that thread is a parody on my own thread about showing my 'Gunz'!

I have now tried photobucket, but I am not sure if it works...

OneDeltaTenTango is offline Senior Member
    I think anything with stevia would be fine.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i heard stevia spiked your insulin and gave you diabetes, better not have anything sweet just in case
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Knifegill is offline Senior Member

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    That map needs to add FL... where that aren't native but they sure are trying to take over down south.
    IMO more people should be eating them.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast