Thread: Multivitamin for women - don't hate on the question! page

spk
    spk is offline Senior Member

Multivitamin for women - don't hate on the question!

Shop Now
    Seriously, just want to see if anyone has a fave multi for women suggestion.

Don't worry, I'm clear that many feel if you're eating well none would be needed. Not debating that; only trying to see if there are some clear preferred multi vitamins.

thanks for any suggestions!
    Last edited by spk; 06-17-2013 at 11:44 AM. Reason: wrong word!

Yes, I use Klaire Labs Vitaspectrum (you can get it on amazon).

It was recommended to me by my nutritionist who I really trust - she does what I consider science-based primal nutrition.

spk
    Quote Originally Posted by mandypandy2246 View Post
    Yes, I use Klaire Labs Vitaspectrum (you can get it on amazon).

It was recommended to me by my nutritionist who I really trust - she does what I consider science-based primal nutrition.
    Thanks so much mandypandy - never heard of this one and can use some new ideas, esp. one from a respected source. =)

Her website is Cate Ritter, Cate's Nutrition Kitchen, Scottsdale Phoenix Gilbert Tempe Nutritionist if you are curious (to see if you trust the source). Also some good recipes on there!

Ron_Swanson is online now Senior Member
    Thorne Research Nuti Fem, I take the Basic Nutrients V but Im a male.
    My book Fix Your Gut is available on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Fix-Your-Gut-D...s=fix+your+gutThe book price is $9.99.

I put my blood, sweat, and tears in making sure that this ebook is one of the best literary pieces written in regard to digestive health. You want detailed cutting edge information on probiotics and digestive enzymes, BAM, its all searchable in an easy to read kindle format.

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    Meh, I prefer to eat high quality pastured/wild foods.

Liver, seafood, eggs, Magnesium Chelate 400-600 mg, and Sun/supplement D3 to a blood level of 50-60 ng/ml.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Meh, I prefer to eat high quality pastured/wild foods.

Liver, seafood, eggs, Magnesium Chelate 400-600 mg, and Sun/supplement D3 to a blood level of 50-60 ng/ml.
    some people don't like eating a lot of different foods all the time. which is crazy, i know

OP i vary between gnc women's ultra mega & purelife women's multi plus, because i don't like to eat a lot of different food all the time
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

loafingcactus is offline Senior Member
    The Whole Foods store brand childrens multi chewable and I take some other supplements as well. It makes me happy, and also most adult multis sell themselves on some kind of megadose which has research that it does something bad in almost every case.
    In God we trust; all others must bring data. W. Edwards Deming
    Blogging at http://loafingcactus.com

spk
    PrimalCon New York
    Really great info, thanks everyone for sharing!

Personally I've come to feel that all this RDA and basic needs is just that, basic needs. (In fact, I then imagined that scene from The Matrix, where Neo was still hooked up to the pod that was supplying his "basics", in a coma. Blech.) Then I had this thought of Grok Family, concerning themselves with gathering food, eating food and ...... sleeping. For me, if that was the entirety of my stress expenditure, I'd be in heaven. That sounds like a vacation to me.

The Primal/Paleo eating has done fantastic things for me but it's clear now I've run on adrenalin and cortisol and run my numbers down. Way down. And I simply can't eat the volume of food to counter that, at least not currently.