Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Nikola Tesla: Oatmeal > Meat page 9

j3nn is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    But when the thread starts out with, "This guy was smart and he had this opinion on something that is nowhere near his area of expertise, therefore his opinion must be valuable and probably true", things tend to go downhill even faster than normal. I.e. garbage in, garbage out.

As to ADD, speak for yourself, you twitchy fingered troll
    Or, "this guy is quite possibly the smartest human to ever walk the face of the earth, and carbs obviously didn't make him stupid, nor dozens (millions?) of other notably gifted individuals."

Do you know his depth of expertise in nutrition? I don't, but I'd still gamble on him being correct to a certain degree.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    I was talking about pointless threads devolving into holocaust denials and other irrelevant nonsense. I was not talking about the carb wars, OK?
    What??? Are you sure that staying in ketosis for so long periods is good for you Paleobird? Your ability of reasoning seem to lack something important, so I suggest that you take a vacation from all those ketone bodies and get some healthy carbs (i.e. glucose!) to feed your brain for a while…

Nikola Tesla isn't a credible source of nutritional wisdom but apparently Internet bloggers with degrees in unrelated fields are!

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    Wait a minute, I'm confused, I thought the goal was to build more muskles, now folks are sayen being smart is better!

So did Tesla LIFT? Maybe he's not a good example because he never got laid.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    Or, "this guy is quite possibly the smartest human to ever walk the face of the earth, and carbs obviously didn't make him stupid, nor dozens (millions?) of other notably gifted individuals."

Do you know his depth of expertise in nutrition? I don't, but I'd still gamble on him being correct to a certain degree.
    Now you are just taking yourself way too seriously especially for a thread you said was all about the "funsies".

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Wait a minute, I'm confused, I thought the goal was to build more muskles, now folks are sayen being smart is better!

I betcha he wore skinny jeans.

Bigger brain > bigger muscles

All throughout history people have taken vows of celibacy, many find the spiritual and mental stimulation far more intense. I find it admirable.

Urban Forager is offline Senior Member
    I betcha he wore skinny jeans.
    That's what I'm thinken.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member

I'm going with this.
    I'm not trading eating meat for a few IQ points and skipping sex.
    That sounds like an incredibly bad deal.
    Seriously.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Now you are just taking yourself way too seriously especially for a thread you said was all about the "funsies".
    It's mostly about the funsies. Like, 90%. I'll take some crap for team tesla though. Lulz

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast