Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Nikola Tesla: Oatmeal > Meat page 27

j3nn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post

where do we begin?
    Is primal a religion?
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    Is primal a religion?
    It's more of a religion look-alike or a pseudo religion for some people! Diets are the closest you can come to religion and right after that comes systems of training like Starting Strength, another pseudo religion...
    Last edited by Gorbag; 06-18-2013 at 11:54 AM.

j3nn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    It's more of a religion look-alike or a pseudo religion for some people! Diets are the closest you can come to religion and right after that comes systems of training like Starting Strength, another pseudo religion...
    I actually think governments are the biggest form of religious-like worship. Oooh, I just opened the political can of worms. See what I did there?
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Rusty is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    You forgot Adolf Hitler on that excellent list Yogabare! Hmmm, does vegetarianism make morally better humans? I am not too sure about that...

Famous bad guy vegetarian from the past:

Considering what my vegan cousins think about people and animals (people bad, animals good), it all falls in line with Adolph and his philosophies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Considering what my vegan cousins think about people and animals (people bad, animals good), it all falls in line with Adolph and his philosophies.
    He probably turned to vegetarism in the late thirties, and then started the Gôtterdammerung of the second world war and the Holocaust etc:

Adolf Hitler and vegetarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    I actually think governments are the biggest form of religious-like worship. Oooh, I just opened the political can of worms. See what I did there?
    Good try, but another poster below you, Rusty, goes back on the Hitler track, so there are various cans of worms present on this thread right now...

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Government is actually the first religion, as people today understand the term.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I took the point was that his IQ was not affected by eating a high carb diet, not that he knew diddly squat about nutrition

ROFL
    I read he lived mostly on milk, arguably the most nutritionally complete food in the world.

Tesla had higher plans and visions(obviously), and probably did whatever the voices told him to.

Egerland is offline Senior Member
    This is a very strange thread... almost as incomprehensible as a recent one on diabetes.

sauerKraut is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    any news about Buckminster Fuller's diet ?? if he was vegetarian too, I'm sold.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast