Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Nikola Tesla: Oatmeal > Meat page 11

Paleobird Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Markbt View Post
    Why are people advocating high carb vegetarianism here? We put butter in our coffee, we don't choke down mushy horse feed. Oatmeal? Bacon!

If you must feed the trolls, feed them oatmeal.
    Oatmeal and kale makes a very nice troll fodder mix.

Kochin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    they aren't even mutually exclusive. while we're on this subject, I find women who don't eat a diet mostly consisting of meat to be a lot more attractive than those who eat mostly meat.

correlation =/= causation!?
    It's the high-carb diet leading to low testosterone, making you fear women with high testosterone. What you need is to live an Inuit diet for about five years. That'll fix you, poor lost soul.

PS: I eat mostly meat and I'm hot as fuck, so if you don't like me then you must have some carb-induced brain-damage too. *sagely nod*
    --
    Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
    I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
    I'd apologize, but...

j3nn is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Markbt View Post
    Why are people advocating high carb vegetarianism here? We put butter in our coffee, we don't choke down mushy horse feed. Oatmeal? Bacon!

If you must feed the trolls, feed them oatmeal.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    We do, huh? This is a prime example of how speaking for the common is erroneous. I don't think many people around here put butter in their coffee, I think that's a small subset of the Paleo culture. I also don't think anyone here advocates vegetarianism. I don't*. Besides, I thought Primal wasn't a low- or high-carb diet?

*Veganism to be exact, I don't advocate veganism. Vegetarianism with dairy and eggs is fine.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    Besides, I thought Primal wasn't a low- or high-carb diet?
    it's not, but some people go into relationships thinking they can change their partner
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    When electricians get to tell me how to eat, you can put me down with a fork to the temple.
    LOL

Yeah, and really I don't think that one type of knowledge or skill translates that well to others. I wouldn't rely on a mathematician or physicist to have a superior grasp on biological processes just cause he's a pretty knowledgeable physicist.

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kochin View Post
    It's the high-carb diet leading to low testosterone, making you fear women with high testosterone. What you need is to live an Inuit diet for about five years. That'll fix you, poor lost soul.

PS: I eat mostly meat and I'm hot as fuck, so if you don't like me then you must have some carb-induced brain-damage too. *sagely nod*
    Pics or it didn't happen.

kiks is offline Member
    This thread is entertaining....I was not aware that Tesla was a vegetarian...I wonder what age he started the vegetarianism?

Quote Originally Posted by Kochin View Post
    If you find yourself labeling a human being as "evil" you have to ask yourself where that idea came from and why you believe it. In nature (and therefore in humanity) there is no evil, just need, misinterpretation and conflicting interests.
    Interesting thought you bring up...Why do you say there is no evil in nature? Then is there no good? But what about positive and negative forces/charges in nature...these opposing forces exist...why isn't good and evil an opposing force of sorts...where do we draw the line?

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    But when the thread starts out with, "This guy was smart and he had this opinion on something that is nowhere near his area of expertise, therefore his opinion must be valuable and probably true", things tend to go downhill even faster than normal. I.e. garbage in, garbage out.

As to ADD, speak for yourself, you twitchy fingered troll
    Hahaha! PB, you are hilarious.

You say that Nikola Tesla, one of the smartest men of all time, is not credible because nutrition is not his area of expertise (although you have no idea if that its true).

But earlier in this thread you quote J. Stanton and take advice from that complete hack. I mean look at him!! You really think he is a "lion" and would "Die biting the neck". What a total douche.

A couple of apex predators right here.
    Gnollish J Stanton Interview - YouTube

Also Tesla was probably gay. Also Also, whatever Hitler was, he was probably a genius.

And yes, low meat consumption is healthier then high meat consumption. Simple fact. Boom.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    his mohawk is unmohawky. i am disappointed.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post

Also Tesla was probably gay. Also Also, whatever Hitler was, he was probably a genius.

And yes, low meat consumption is healthier then high meat consumption. Simple fact. Boom.
    Nothing you just said made any sense at all.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast