Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plants vegetables page 2

Barnyard is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    just trying to make a joke. I guess I won't do that anymore.
    Go ahead Reba, make jokes! Laughing is healthy! More laughter and more fat will make the world a better place! (and less carbs)

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    just trying to make a joke. I guess I won't do that anymore.
    I thought it was funny and generally, yes, people who are ranting away with their dietary advice but don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" are difficult to take seriously. I agree. I used to teach English as a second language so I just have a soft spot for people trying to express themselves in another language.

Zach is offline Banned
    I generally agree with what was quoted.

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    I think he's confused; confusing herbavores, omnivores, and carnivores. And the swollen stomach bit - mostly humans on a high sugar / grain diet. Horses - preformance horses are completely grain fed and never have swollen stomachs. In fact, unless you can get them to overeat badly, none of them do. Of the other animals mentioned only the apes and gorillas tend to swell up when the gorge themselves.

As for fiber, IMO insoluble fiber is bad stuff. Soluble fiber in small amounts is quite sufficient.
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12