Ok I have had a few requests to make a brand new thread, discussing a fresh new eating protocol I have formulated. Here it is.

The ideal way to try this protocol would be to follow it while doing one of Mark's primal whole 30 challenges, it will also work just as well incorporated into your normal diet.
It will be set out thus... I'll jump right in and outline the protocol, the next post will explain in detail why this protocol works, then I will give my experience eating this way. Ready, set, go

dilberryhoundog's whole thirty:

Try this for a month:
Eat the food you normally would (primal foods) and at the amount you normally would (don't restrict or force) unless otherwise instructed.

Week 1
Choose a day to:
*Do a 12hr - 18hr fast, also reducing your calories on this day by somewhere around half
*Do a binge/feast eating above average calories in only 2 meals
*Have a meat day, eat predominantly meat for the whole day
*Have a greens & yellows day, eat predominately Veggie's and fruit for the day
*Have a carb day, eating a somewhat higher level of primal carbs for the day, eg potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice.
*Eat normally for the other 2 days

Week 2
Choose a day to:
*Do a fast where you skip breakfast (if you normally skip breakfast, skip lunch then also), this day should have a reduced calorie level.
*Do a fast where you skip dinner, this day should have a reduced calorie level.
*Do a binge/feast eating above average calories in 4 - 6 small meals and/or snacks.
*Have a dairy day, eat more than normal dairy on this day (If your lactose intolerant, do a veggie + carb day)
*Have a meat day, eat predominantly meat on this day
*Eat normally for the other 2 days

Week 3
Follow the same protocol as week 1

Week 4
Follow the same protocol as week 2
*Treat yourself to a block of 80% chocolate if you wish, if you've made it this far and done well

A few notes
*If you drink coffee or tea daily, skip them for a few days in the week.
*If you normally eat all your food in a couple of big meals try grazing for a few days a week.
*If you skip a meal daily (usually breakfast) then reverse that a few times a week.
*Eat the biggest range of primal foods you can (nuts, dairy, eggs, in moderation foods etc etc)
*You don't have to do all the daily challenges, if one of them is really difficult (say you have an allergic reaction to some fruits) just skip it and try some other way to vary your diet or just eat normally an extra day.

Congratulations you have made it a whole 30 days. The protocol might of sounded complicated and restrictive at the start but it got quite easy at the end didn't it? it almost just comes naturally I would say. So where to now?

keep doing it, but just mix it up how you like, drop some challenges off the list, add some challenges, change it up.
Hope I have helped you