Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Heavy drinker page 22

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol blackcat View Post
    There wasn't any bones in them carbs, I was able to bend them to fit in tub to freezer. I haven't got a kebab maker. Thanks carby.

you dont need no fancy kebab maker sol. when youre in tesco next get some bamboo skewers- they'll be with the bbq stuff-only cost a quid or so. metal skewers are reusable but more expensive.
    soak bamboo skewers before you use them, cut meat into cubes or strips, marinade or spice, thread onto skewers and cook under the grill or on the bbq.
    a marinade of a tablespoon of mint sauce and a teaspoon of honey mixed is superb on a neck of lamb kebab
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

missblue is offline Senior Member
    Yes--good idea to avoid the nightshades w/ gout issues. What about a few parsnips to go with the carrots then?
    Good luck on the bike!

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Thanks miss, 10 days, phew!

Been In agonising pain for 3-4 days. Found a gout forum earlier and people were saying bi carb soda.

Took two quarter tea spoons four hours apart and the pain is greatly reduced from my left foot and knee and gone completely from my right knee. Will continue tomorrow.

I'm totally amazed!
    Aha! I think I've got it.

Quote Originally Posted by MaceyUK View Post
    There are some clever peeps on here and a great wealth of knowledge...it's all free too!
    Oh yes, there are many. As a very young child I remember my grandmother and great-grandmother and their 'sayings' which were later called 'old wives tales' and laughed at. But it turns out a lot of them were true or good. One was Milk of Magnesia. No doctor, including the G.I. doctor, ever mentioned this. It's really cheap, works overnight, you flush out constipation in the morning, once, with no ill effects, and for a period I used it for over a year.

Cheers
    The bi carb soda seems to be doing the trick.
    I'm astonished this is not common knowledge. Why didn't my doctor mention it?

Hoping to be out and about in a couple of days, even sooner perhaps.
    The doctors, as well as their schools, are supported by all kinds of gov't agencies. They have 2 fairly poor years of bio-chemistry at the start and that's it. The rest is all learning practice as done by their superiors. A perfect way to prevent the entrance of new or old knowledge.

The doctors don't know the common knowledge and are actively prevented from learning it in their HMO's. Now that obesity is a disease they can reimbursed for treating it, they couldn't before. And my HMO has just adopted vegetarianism. Today I hate them.
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Thanks, Sol. They were all from different pages.

Congratulations on your continued sobriety.
    "When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to the quest for power." - Alston Chase

Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptocode View Post
    Thanks, Sol. They were all from different pages.

Congratulations on your continued sobriety.
    Nice one Cody, you picked it up a lot quicker than I did. GRRRRR.
    Thanks..

A man went to his doctor and announced " doctor! I'm so sad and depressed, I can do crosswords so easily and quickly"

His doctor replied " hey, come on now, don't get two down."

Ok ok, I'll get my coat!

Marinas Florin is offline Senior Member
    Welcome OP, going primal should be a good change for you. Start reading the stickyes and journals of other members here.
    No Bull fat loss and muscle gaining at http://www.nobsbb.com

I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Lose Weight/Gain Muscle/Strength - FEEL BETTER

Start here: http://www.nobsbb.com/new-start-here/

Quote Originally Posted by Marinas Florin View Post
    Welcome OP, going primal should be a good change for you. Start reading the stickyes and journals of other members here.
    Thanks. I'll have a read of that. Just required a bar bell, two dumbbells and a bench. All second hand but useable. A stationary bike too. Any advice is very welcome. Cheers

Nice one Cody, you picked it up a lot quicker than I did. GRRRRR.
    Thanks..

A man went to his doctor and announced " doctor! I'm so sad and depressed, I can do crosswords so easily and quickly"

His doctor replied " hey, come on now, don't get two down."

Ok ok, I'll get my coat!
    LOLLLL.
    Naw, took me 4 previous tries on your page that I deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptocode View Post
    LOLLLL.
    Naw, took me 4 previous tries on your page that I deleted.

. it took me 44. 40 of witch I deleted.

missblue is offline Senior Member
    Thanks. I'll have a read of that. Just required a bar bell, two dumbbells and a bench. All second hand but useable. A stationary bike too. Any advice is very welcome. Cheers
    Ride, Sally Ride

Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast