Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Heavy drinker page 16

missblue is offline Senior Member
    So it sounds like the diet thing is really going forward as well. The beer belly must be vanishing quick.
    But it is a big change socially, no doubt. What's up with the sleeping? Once that starts to work you won't want to be out so much in the evenings.

I'm going great. Been very busy at work and getting ready for an early night tonight.

Congrats on the 17 days--the first month is the hardest and you've really been a brick.
    Last edited by missblue; 06-28-2013 at 08:03 PM.

Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by missblue View Post
    So it sounds like the diet thing is really going forward as well. The beer belly must be vanishing quick.
    But it is a big change socially, no doubt. What's up with the sleeping? Once that starts to work you won't want to be out so much in the evenings.

I'm going great. Been very busy at work and getting ready for an early night tonight.

Congrats on the 17 days--the first month is the hardest and you've really been a brick.

Diet is perfect, wonder if I'm eating enough though, a meal every 24 hours. Must lose weight as quickly as possible for my return to work. Belly is shrinking too.

Thanks blue, have a pleasant evening.

Goldie is offline Senior Member
    Sol, I've been lurking in your journal since the beginning, and I just wanted to add my support to your efforts to quit drinking.

My original father (Mom divorced him when I was 14) was alcoholic and abusive. After I turned 18 I didn't speak to him for over 25 years... when I finally did it was because he was dying from cirrhosis of the liver. He never could acknowledge that he had a problem and never stopped drinking.

You're doing a good thing. From what I have seen, it's probably one of the hardest things for anyone to do. I admire your strength and congratulate you on your success. Keep it up--you're doing the right thing.

PrimalFreedom is offline Senior Member
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ad.php?t=88277

Just saw your thread and thought you might be interested in this one for support

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    True freedom is the ability to live in a way that is all life giving, not clouded by anything that contaminates body, spirit, or mind.

My journey: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread86444.html;)

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    Sol, I've been lurking in your journal since the beginning, and I just wanted to add my support to your efforts to quit drinking.

My original father (Mom divorced him when I was 14) was alcoholic and abusive. After I turned 18 I didn't speak to him for over 25 years... when I finally did it was because he was dying from cirrhosis of the liver. He never could acknowledge that he had a problem and never stopped drinking.

You're doing a good thing. From what I have seen, it's probably one of the hardest things for anyone to do. I admire your strength and congratulate you on your success. Keep it up--you're doing the right thing.
    Hi goldie.

Sorry to hear your story and thanks for the support.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalFreedom View Post
    ready to give up weekday drinking? | Mark's Daily Apple Health and Fitness Forum page

Just saw your thread and thought you might be interested in this one for support

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Thanks primal.

See post 19 on your thread.

Good luck fella.

Hi everyone. Every post I've made is stored on my profile page. How do I delete them please?

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sol blackcat View Post
    Hi everyone. Every post I've made is stored on my profile page. How do I delete them please?
    hi Sol, I don't think you can.
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Oh, ok. Thanks carbs

I've had throbbing toothache all night and getting it extracted in two hours. I'm dreading it.
    Any stories? Including horror stories. One hour and 58 mins now

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Good luck on the tooth! Hope by the time you read this you are feeling much better and out of pain.
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast