Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where did you start losing weight? page 3

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    It was around my hips/butt area, 'love handles.' I was able to fit into smaller sized pants within the first 5 or so pounds lost.
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    My face. The first photo was probably taken about 12 years ago.

Rather wild realizing one day that you have all these things jutting out of your neck. I am starting to see my adam's apple a bit.

M.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I didn't really have any to lose per se.

But, I was pleasantly surprised to lose on my "pooch" on my belly. It's now basically completely gone because now I stand properly in addition to not having any excess fat there, really. And then i started to see my abs after that (which is cool), and i have a nice looking but and thighs, and etc.

I think i look good.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    My breasts, thank *deity of choice.* I always know when it's time to stop shoveling in the food when I feel like my breasts are entering a room a full minute ahead of the rest of me.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

darthvaderette is offline Junior Member
    I lost pretty evenly all over my body, though a little less on my hips, thighs, and butt as that is where I gain and keep the majority of my weight. I'll always have some junk in the trunk. Hubs likes it. My abdominal region was kinda stubborn for a while, but once I started IFing, fat started melting off pretty good. Now I can see hint of abs peeking through.

dkJames is offline Senior Member
    Mostly mid-section, butt, thighs and chest. My muscles are much more visible everywhere and while I enjoyed wearing clothes again that I could not wear for many years (I am not following fashion you now ), for the last 2 months I experienced an accelerated body re-composition (more muscles. much less fat) which makes these old clothes even too big on my slimmer mid-section!! I had to find even older clothes that I could only wear when I was 20 or so ... I have been 9 months primal and not too crazy about over-exercising. I do work out but more for feeling good and strong. By the end of 2013, I should be very low in body fat overall if things continue on this trend. That's probably the one meal day thing ... I eat really a lot but it varies some and with occasional 2 days fast, something must be boosted.

Paleobird Guest
    I lost the face and bra strap area fat first. The last to go was the hips and tummy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123