Thread: Hi All! page

Ron_Swanson is offline Senior Member

Hi All!

My name is John William Brisson. I have worked for a vitamin company for over 3 years, and am currently going to school to get a degree in Biology. I have also been a practicing naturopath for 5 years. All this changed on June 24, 2011 when my youngest son was diagnosed with CMEMS, an extremely rare gentical disorder (only 5 people diagnosed in the world with it other than him).

I am currently working on a book that will forever change natural digestive health.

Mr. Koozie is offline Senior Member
    Hi there! Nice to have a fellow Ron Swanson on the forum.
    “You may have thought you heard me say I wanted a lot of bacon and eggs, but what I said was: Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.” - Ron Swanson

MaceyUK is offline Senior Member
    Tell us about the book Ron!

A basic overview of my book, the topics in my book will include:

How the Digestive System Works

Herbal and Nutritional Supplement Listing and Informationhttp://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/newreply.php?p=1223492&noquote=1

Antibiotic Guide and Medicines Used to Treat Digestive Conditions

Tips to Improve Digestive Health

Standard Diagnostic Procedures and Information

Probiotic Guide and Information (All The Different Types and Uses)

Supplement Brand Recommendations

Protocols for Most Digestive Diseases (GERD, LERD, SIBO, Gastirits, Gastroparesis, IBS, IBD, Esophageal Motility Disorders)

Protocols for Colon Cleansing and Parasite Elimination

Protocols for Constipation, Diarrhea and food poisoning

Protocol to treat Candida, H. Pylori, and C. Diff Infections

Information on Diets

Gastrointestinal Cancer General Information and Alternative Treatments

The opening to my book:

There is an average of seventy million American’s diagnosed with digestive disorders every year. More Americans are rushing to their doctors to treat conditions like heartburn, gas, GERD, SIBO, IBS, ulcerative colitis and Crohns disease. More digestive diseases and problems are also being discovered every day. The most concerning aspect of all these conditions is that science and natural medicine are way ahead of the curve in treating all of these problems. Even though this is true most people only rely on conventional medicine. Conventional medicine is great for emergency procedures and life threatening conditions, but has a horrible tract record for treating preventable conditions and diseases.

Examples of Mainstream Medicine Being Wrong About Digestive Issues

1. Ulcers were only caused by stress and too much stomach acid. Scientists discovered in the 1980’s that H. Pylori was the main cause of stomach ulcers. Mainstream medicine didn’t accept this fact until the mid 1990’s. Millions of Americans were mistreated with antacids, H2 antagonists, and PPI’s. H. Pylori as the main cause of ulcers was never addressed during this time and may patients suffered.

2. Another common misconception is that the only cause of Heartburn is excess acid in the stomach. Since most people have a basic understanding of physics (that doctors seem not to grasp), stomach acid can't travel up the esophagus by itself because of gravity. Also the LES prevents stomach contents from leaving the stomach as much as possible (this would explain why stomach acid doesn’t come up when you lay down or are upside down). Excess stomach acid cannot be the sole reason for GERD. GERD can be caused by too little stomach acid, which over time causes gas buildup in the stomach and small intestine. GERD can also be caused by a weakened LES from gas pressure, Hiatal Hernia putting pressure on the stomach and LES, SIBO, and Lack of Digestive Enzymes leading to increased gas and food allergies.

3. Ulcerative Colitis and Crohns Disease sufferers are also having the same problem today, since science has already proved that these diseases are caused by the Mycobacterium Avium. The main source of Mycobacerium Avium in humans is improperly pasteurized milk. Mainstream medicine still treats these conditions as only autoimmune disorders sadly.

All of these can be treated with simple supplementation and lifestyle changes. Mainstream medicine will only offer medicine for the rest of one's life as an answer to these medical problems. One of the proposed reasons why the actual cause of these diseases isn’t addressed properly is because the huge amount of money that can be made if a patient is on the drug for the rest of their life.

Most doctors, pharmacists, chemists, mean well and don’t understand the damage they are doing. But most of the management of the AMA, pharmaceutical companies, and FDA are in bed with one another and lobby to keep people from true medical freedom.

Honestly, I am just a researcher and everything presented in this book is just my opinion based on research. The rest of this book is dedicated to the study and treatment of most digestive disorders for the average person. I suggest you also work with a trustworthy doctor, PA, Nurse Practitioner, Nutritionist, Naturopath or Chiropractor that can help you get on a path of better health.
    My book Fix Your Gut is available on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Fix-Your-Gut-D...s=fix+your+gut. The book price is $7.99.

I also offer coaching: http://fixyourgut.com/fixyourgut-coaching/.

www.fixyourgut.com
    Twitter: @fixyourgutjb

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You as well Ron, you had me at Meat Tornado.
    My book Fix Your Gut is available on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Fix-Your-Gut-D...s=fix+your+gut. The book price is $7.99.

I also offer coaching: http://fixyourgut.com/fixyourgut-coaching/.

www.fixyourgut.com
    Twitter: @fixyourgutjb