Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daily Coffee, Stevia or Sugar in the Raw? page 3

azerious85 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry for delay in this thread guys, been busy. TO be honest i use sugar because ALL coffee taste the EXACT same to me black. I CANNOT smell, therefore it affects my taste i'd imagine. I was born with it, i will actually put a separate thread on this as it is kind of interesting, but sucks for me hahaha. Anyways i think i will stick with sugar in the raw for the time being, i am worried about the glycemic value, maybe coconut sugar is in order

Mr. Anthony is offline Senior Member
    I vote for butter.

Sent via A-10 Warthog

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    While you mentioned how much you use per cup, you didn't mention how many cups per day you're drinking. One or two cups of coffee per day each with a teaspoon of sugar is 16 calories per cup. No big, no matter what you use (though I agree that agave is just a rip off and nutritionally as sucky or more sucky than sugar). 16-32 calories of just about anything isn't going to kill you.

If you're drinking more than two cups per day, maybe you could mix it up a bit. Sometimes sugar, sometimes stevia. And occasionally start learning what coffee with no sweetener tastes like.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

azerious85 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    While you mentioned how much you use per cup, you didn't mention how many cups per day you're drinking. One or two cups of coffee per day each with a teaspoon of sugar is 16 calories per cup. No big, no matter what you use (though I agree that agave is just a rip off and nutritionally as sucky or more sucky than sugar). 16-32 calories of just about anything isn't going to kill you.

If you're drinking more than two cups per day, maybe you could mix it up a bit. Sometimes sugar, sometimes stevia. And occasionally start learning what coffee with no sweetener tastes like.

On my days off i usually drink 3/4 a pot. At work two cups and Green Tea. Tazo, but all i have

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123