Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: why am i not losing???? page 11

jewelbug28 is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ok so for an update..........

It's official I did shock my body!! I consumed a very high carb & calorie meal. A couple things I noticed right away:
    I was shocked at how awful I felt and surprised that I used to function under that fog for years!!
    My body utilizes insulin differently than in the past!! I figured my carb to insulin ratio as I would in the past and come to find out I did not need that much so I battled low blood sugars most of the night!! I ended up having to eat even more carbs!!
    The next morning I was up 1 pound!!
    During all of this I was battling posterior tibial tendonitis which inhibited my working out!! I was very much discouraged!!
    I did realize that the way of Primal eating had more of a positive effect on the way I felt and I wasn't going to let the lack of weight loss defeat me!!
    I ended up basically taking a week off of exercising but focused on my meals!! I have cut my fruit intake back but didn't change much else!!
    As of last Thursday I was still at the same weight but had lost 1 whole body percentage fat?? How does that work?? I am taking it for what it is and continuing my journey!! One day at a time and focusing on how great I feel!!!

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelbug28 View Post
    As of last Thursday I was still at the same weight but had lost 1 whole body percentage fat?? How does that work?? I am taking it for what it is and continuing my journey!! One day at a time and focusing on how great I feel!!!
    It's possible to loose fat and gain muscle in the same period of time under certain circumstances, especially when you are new to resistance training or regaining lost strength i.e. you have trained in the past lost some muscle and regain it much more easy again...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011