Thread: New to the forum but been following the lifestyle for about 9 months. page

pauldub is offline Junior Member

New to the forum but been following the lifestyle for about 9 months.

Primal Fuel
    Really like it all, though struggle with the time to get all the right food during the week. Certainly helped me and my wife, though we were never overweight just wanted that extra help for a better body in an easier way. Living in the UK is tough, because we are yet to find anyone who knows what we are talking about, and even here in London there are no restaurants catering to our needs.

Paleo0731 is offline Senior Member
    What kinds of gains have you experienced so far?

little.owl is offline Junior Member
    Congrats!!! Nine months! It's very hard to have an "alternative" diet at restaurants or in social situations! I hope navigating the menu options becomes easier with time ... ideally, the options for more local and healthful foods will start to expand as more and more people learn what constitutes the ideal human diet. That could take years and years ... maybe it'll never happen ... But you can educate everyone who has questions about primal living, and who knows--you may change a few lives! (: (:

Owen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pauldub View Post
    Living in the UK is tough, because we are yet to find anyone who knows what we are talking about.
    I've found that also in the UK, but there are more and more UK people coming on here. I got my parents onto it, which is great.

rusty123 is offline Junior Member
    9 months is great. i'm across the water in Ireland and have been Paleo a month now. I intend to be more strict with myself as the months go by but I do notice the changes to my well being so far. Its not as hard as I thought it would be but I do miss biscuits...... oh do I miss them It is a lifestyle change but it will be for the better. Keep it going.

rusty123 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks