Thread: New to the Primal Blueprint Lifestyle page

Frank Severa is offline Junior Member

New to the Primal Blueprint Lifestyle

I am age 56, and live in N. Indiana. I have inconsistently dabbled with the Paleo/Primal lifestyle in the past. I recently purchased the 21 Day Transformation- with full expectations to overhaul my lifestyle for the better. As I type this I have a sling on my arm, since I had shoulder surgery yesterday. My recovery will provide great adaptive and flexible behavior but it just makes this all the more fun!
    I started the (nutritional aspect) program yesterday with a 22 hour fast, which was very comfortable. Looking forward to using this forum to touch base and read the "living of others" to live better myself!

andi is offline Member
    Welcome!

awok677 is offline Senior Member
    Ouch, hope your shoulder recovers okay. Welcome aboard and congratulations on diving right in there.
    Me, My Father and The Alzheimer's - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread84213.html

clark22 is offline Junior Member
    Our family has been following a primal lifestyle for about 8 months with renewed energy and good vibes! I'm principally using Fitday to track my carb intake. A great source for anyone interested is Marks Daily Apple (Mark Sisson).

I am on day four, and I feel great. Still on post shoulder surgery pain meds, but the meals my wife has been cooking are great. I also have had no cravings for soda pop- which is wonderful. I start therapy next week, so I will break in the exercsie part of this very slowly. Thanks to all for their comments.

BZM
    BZM is offline Senior Member
    Frank, welcome! Good community,good food, good exercise, good results. Win.

I am enjoying the approach of this Primal Blueprint Program. I have not obsessed about being "perfect", just taking each moment as it comes and try to learn from it. 9 days and I have lost just under 5#'s. More importantly, I am just living better, and I am dealing with recovery from my shoulder surgery very well. Doing therapy with a PT, and I have done two strength training sessions lasting a grand total of 26 minutes. So, I am not depleting myself and causing my body to crave a bunch of carbs.
    Tomorrow I have a sprint workout on a bike planned. Also, I have a wonderful wife who is preparing wonderful meals which makes this adjustment all the more meaningful.
    Thanks for the warm greetings and support!

Dumisanismith is offline Junior Member
    Hello everyone i am a newly joined member of marks daily apple..i found this forum quite interesting health wise so just joined it..any way my name is Smith and i am 26 years of age..hoping to have a great time out here.

Sol blackcat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Severa View Post
    I am enjoying the approach of this Primal Blueprint Program. I have not obsessed about being "perfect", just taking each moment as it comes and try to learn from it. 9 days and I have lost just under 5#'s. More importantly, I am just living better, and I am dealing with recovery from my shoulder surgery very well. Doing therapy with a PT, and I have done two strength training sessions lasting a grand total of 26 minutes. So, I am not depleting myself and causing my body to crave a bunch of carbs.
    Tomorrow I have a sprint workout on a bike planned. Also, I have a wonderful wife who is preparing wonderful meals which makes this adjustment all the more meaningful.
    Thanks for the warm greetings and support!
    Nice one Frank, good luck fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumisanismith View Post
    Hello everyone i am a newly joined member of marks daily apple..i found this forum quite interesting health wise so just joined it..any way my name is Smith and i am 26 years of age..hoping to have a great time out here.
    Hi smith, hope you enjoy it here. You should start you own thread introducing yourself. You'll get a better response.