Thread: I need a buddy (esp if you nurse a baby) page

blondiegreen is online now Senior Member

I need a buddy (esp if you nurse a baby)

Primal Fuel
    Any other nursing mamas out there that could help me stay on track??
    I feel do much better when I eat primal (with a bit of rice), but it's also very easy to get off track.
    If I know I am accountable to someone, then it's easier for me. If I only have to answer to myself, then I can justify my lack of self control.
    Anyone out there?
    Needing some accountability, so here's my stats:
    34yrs old, 5'5"
    CW: 163lbs (07/2014)
    GW: 135lbs or less
    Eating mainly paleo, but including a bit of white rice (don't call the Paleo Police!)

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    I breastfed my son for four years. Are you getting enough water? I'm sure you're not getting enough sleep! Take each day as it comes and do the best you can, but most of all go gentle on yourself. Making milk is draining, especially in the early days.
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

Baby is 7 months, so my supply is established. She's pretty efficient at nursing, as it only takes 10 min at most. I expect to nurse her till 12 or 15 mos, just liked other two girls.

Drinking enough water has always been an issue, even as a kid. Had a huge kidney stone removed 6 yrs ago too.

I average 6-7 hrs of sleep at night. I usually feel rested in the morning, especially if my eating is on track.

My usual downfall is sugar, and once I start, I just want more, end up eating all things sugar until I feel sick. It's so hard to control the sugar cravings!
    34yrs old, 5'5"
    Eating mainly paleo, but including a bit of white rice (don't call the Paleo Police!)

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    I hear you. Dark chocolate instead? Dried dates?
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

kreyes is offline Junior Member
    Hey! I nursed my son until he was 16 months old (he's 20 months now.) Water was hard for me but I definitely tried to make it happen. I have never been a huge fan of sugar BUT I do crave chocolate from time to time. I posted a link below (hope I did it right &#128533 to this great recipe that totally curbs the sweet tooth. Very rich, you'll be satisfied with one It does call for peanut butter, however I substitute with almond butter to keep on the paleo track. Think a rich Reese's cup hehe... Good luck!

http://pinterest.com/pin/193795590188181666/

Oh ya. I've tried that fudge stuff and I end up eating it all in 3 days.
    I usually make treats when we have company.
    34yrs old, 5'5"