Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can't believe it! page 2

Paleobird Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    THANKyou for this link, just what I needed.
    You're welcome. Spend some time poking around the gnolls site. J Stanton is an excellent writer who manages to find a great balance between hard scientific content and accessible presentation. His articles make good ones for sending to non-Primal folks when you need backup. E.g. if the office vegan starts telling you that meat rots in the human digestive system, send her this one : Does Meat Rot In Your Colon? No. What Does? Beans, Grains, and Vegetables! - GNOLLS.ORG

Techie is offline Member
    This study wasn't so bad, by vegetable oil they meant olive and nut oils.

They were not talking about soy, corn, or canola oil. However bad labeling means that the public and journalists started saying vegetable oil which is entirely different

Excuse me for any typos and sarcastic remarks, sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Jojogoingprimal is online now Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    I've squeezed a lot of vegetables, and oil's never come out of any of them.

Sent via A-10 Warthog
    +1.....lol

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Ugh. We have to learn about vegetable oils in chemistry, and why they're "so good for us".

We learned how they make margarine; I stuck my hand up and asked the teacher "Why would anyone eat that? It's basically a chemical" so then we got a full lesson on saturated fat and the evilness of it. A class of thirteen year old kids: some with eating disorders/developing eating disorders. Thought it was kinda criminal.

picklepete is online now Senior Member
    I'd love to see an epidemiologist try to explain heart disease as an omega-6 deficiency.
    34//6'3"/180

Lots of: urban hiking, cycling, sprinting
    Lots of: fresh meat, seafood, eggs, organs, tubers, starch fruits, vegetables, meat fat, dairy fat, oil fruits
    Some: cured meat, dairy protein, sweet fruits, rice, pulses, tree nuts, oil seeds
    Minimal: soy, refined proteins, sugar, liquid carbohydrate, grains, refined oils, peanuts

KimchiNinja is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Meh more absurdity, without even reading it I know the intention here is for agriculture and processed food to provide "science" so the masses keep eating and the profits keep rolling in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12