Hey,

Since I was about 12 I have had night terrors, sleepwalking and sleeptalking on and off up until now (I'm 23). I was told I would probably grow out of it but I still get them in fits and spurts. Some of infamous things I have done range from running down the street to my friends house and banging on his door screaming help me help me with my dad chasing after me in his underwear (HAHA!) and then recently getting frustrated at my girlfriend for not appreciating the cabinet next to our bed because it was, "just so good". I don't remember these incidents these days, sometimes I wake upmidway through and my adrenalin is just pumping. But mostly my girlfriend has to endure them but I usually scream help me help me repeatedly or just get really scared thinking there are spiders in the room or something. I've had a sleep test and I'm all clear in that regard, I haven't been exposed to any severe psychological damage (that I'm aware of) and know about consistent bed time and less stress helps this but I still get them. I believe being primal has reduced them (my girlfriend won't admit that but it's because she's not a fan of it she may be bias or I am bias), but I just know that loading up on sugar and that sort of thing will make them more frequent I think. I'm obviously concerned about it affecting my sleep quality but I don't know what to do.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can approach this? Tips? Any similar experiences?

P.S. Interestingly, my best friend who I stay over at once a fortnight for the past year and a bit has never seen or heard me have one and the majority of the time I'm there we smoke some marijuana so I'm thinking maybe doing this stops it from happening. Just a thought as you'd expect him to notice something after a year.

Thanks.