Thread: Newly Primal guy page

james9 is offline Junior Member

Talking Newly Primal guy

Shop Now
    Hi All,

Ive just changed to the Primal lifestyle after reading The Primal Blueprint and have finally realised the actual truth about how to get the most out of life and live life to the fullest. I really do believe that the Primal lifestyle is the way to go and wish that I had come to the truth sooner, but better late than never they always say. I just want to say that I am excited to start this new journey or way of life and cannot wait to reap the benefits of living the way we were and are all ment to live. I just wanted to say hello to all and aswell as a big thank you to Mark Sisson for writing The Primal Blueprint, for opening my eyes to the truth, and for giving me the opportunity to change my life for the good!
    Last edited by james9; 06-10-2013 at 04:04 PM.

awok677 is offline Senior Member
    hi james,

yup, I feel the same way. Not only does the way of eating make sense, but I think Mark's really got his head screwed on right wrt movement and exercise. It's given me the same kind of revelation feeling I got when I read The Selfish Gene when I was 16. Just makes so much sense I can't understand why everyone I know isn't doing this!

Thankfully I've been able to share my enthusiasm with my brother and so the rest of my friends have been spared too much of my metabolic techno-babble. Welcome aboard, I hope your primal journey goes well.
    Me, My Father and The Alzheimer's - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread84213.html

Hi there all..my name is Chinweuba and i recently joined this community. I am 26 years old and my hobbies include weightlifting and cooking..

little.owl is offline Junior Member
    Hello james9! I'm new here too and I share your feelings! Isn't it tough to realize that we've been doing it wrong for so long? But you're right--better late than never, and now's the time to change for the better! It makes so much sense when the science is put out there. We have the power to control our health!

Congrats on the start of your journey! I hope you reap awesome benefits with every small change you make. (:

Hi awok,

Thanx for the reply. And im glad you were able to convince your brother to follow this lifestyle, unfortunately I am the only one in my family who has realised the truth of this lifestlye and i constantly get remarks from my family that im causing myself much harm by living the way i do now.But anyway hopefully time will show them that i am actually right.

Hey little.owl,

Thanx for the reply, and i totally agree with you. I also wish you the very best on your journey too. its so good to finally know that were doing the right thing because i previously was clueless, but i know now.

all the best
    James9

kreyes is offline Junior Member
    Welcome James! I am about a month into it... Started about 90% paleo and ended up fully giving up my dairy (yogurt and cottage cheese) about a week or two ago. Feeling fantastic and 11lbs lighter, not too shabby! Can't wait for you to start seeing awesome results! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by kreyes View Post
    Welcome James! I am about a month into it... Started about 90% paleo and ended up fully giving up my dairy (yogurt and cottage cheese) about a week or two ago. Feeling fantastic and 11lbs lighter, not too shabby! Can't wait for you to start seeing awesome results! Good luck!
    Hey kreyes,
    Sounds like youre doing great! I cant wait for the benefits either, i had been on an all protein and fat diet but im finding this lifestyle far better. thanx for the reply!

all the best,
    James!

P.S if you like to keep in touch and share thoughts etc. , just shout.

Pinot-Girl is offline Senior Member
    Hey James,

How you finding week 1? I'm unable to do the exercise now due to an injury, so resting that. Foodwise things are OK. Just ordered the book to read which is cool.

Thought I'd say HI anyway!!

PG!

kreyes is offline Junior Member
    I definitely feel like paleo is more convenient. I don't feel like I am being deprived of anything. Plus there are so many amazing recipes I've found. It has definitely revamped my cooking skills!