Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello newbie from UK page

Macadamia is offline Junior Member

Hello newbie from UK

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone I'm new here. I found MDA last year and have dipped in and out of primal but for the last week I have started to follow the plan properly and feel much better and more satisfied. Just need to combat the odd sugar binge!
    Anyway just saying hello!!

englandlass is offline Member
    hi there I'm also a newbie from the UK only been doing this since Tuesday last week and I'm a nightmare binger- I can't stop picking. I've been filling in these posts every day to try to stay focussed - I'm really hoping that just what I have done is going to be better than anything I've ever tried before.

Hope you get on ok be good to see how each other is doing from time to time - you will probably be more successful than me lol good luck

We can support each other! Where abouts in the uk are you? I'm in Essex

I'm near burton on trent - but nearly always on here. How are you finding it? have you noticed much difference? what are your main reasons for doing this? - have you read my little blog - don't know how to link it but if you can get on to my posts for englandlass then you can read the complete rubbish that I've been putting on here lol - it does help though

Ooh I'll take a look at your blog in a min.. Just started a journal myself.

I'm always on a journey losing and gaining the same stone. Done slimming world, weight watchers, shakes you name it but problem is I hate eating artificial crap and being encouraged by slimming world leaders to fill up on bloody mugshots and scan bran cake!
    Primal justs makes sense. Finding it ok but still a bit scared of fat!
    Quite a few paleo articles in this months women's health mag by the way

wow you are just echoing me - I've done them all - even had a go at Atkins years ago and felt dreadful. I know what you are saying about this making sense have you read the book - I ordered it from amazon and it was only 6 delivered - there's a lot of science in it but the principles are all there. I'm the same about artificial crap can't bear WW meals and slimming world I'm convinced doesn't work for me because of all the carbs and grains I eat. When I think about it every diet I've been on I've had porridge for breakfast, crackers at lunch time and then usually pasta or something in the evening. Our weigh in day at work (everyone is doing different diets but we have a diet club that we pay 1 into every week) is now Friday so I'm interested to see how I will have got on.

Yeah I used to eat tons of pasta on slimming world and bread daily. I hope you do we'll on your weigh in. I'm going to weigh I'm on a Tuesday. Are you do it 100% or 80/20. I know I'll find puddings hard to resist when eating out!

Oh good luck for tomorrow - I would say 80/20 for me my worst thing is picking when I'm on my own in the house I'm almost manic lol - we'll get there let me know how you get on tomorrow I'll be keeping my fingers crossed

Sent from my ST18i using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

MaceyUK is offline Senior Member
    Throw out all the wheat from your cupboards. If it ain't there you won't be tempted. I am terrible for cadbury's fruit and nut...if it's in the house come 9.30 it gets eaten...so I don't torture myself by buying it.

Timmer is offline Junior Member
    Not even a Twix? Dunked in your coffee?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast