Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello newbie from UK page 2

MaceyUK is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Kit kat and a cup of tea takes some beating....I'll have one if I've been for a run but as long as the occasional treat is just occasional I don't see the harm, it makes it easier to make good choices the rest of the time. Eating anything made by Nestle (Kitkats) is a double whammy bearing in mind their shady ethical record.

awok677 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaceyUK View Post
    Kit kat and a cup of tea takes some beating....I'll have one if I've been for a run but as long as the occasional treat is just occasional I don't see the harm, it makes it easier to make good choices the rest of the time. Eating anything made by Nestle (Kitkats) is a double whammy bearing in mind their shady ethical record.
    Kit-kats, meh. Not a lot can beat a cuppa and a ginger nut - dunked until just soft.
    Me, My Father and The Alzheimer's - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread84213.html

fuzzynavel is offline Member
    Primal here from Edinburgh...been doing this for a while now and all I can say is stick with the programme and you won't be disappointed.

Be warned though....this lifestyle (not diet) will lead to a bad case of vanity if/when the abs start showing

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzynavel View Post
    Primal here from Edinburgh...been doing this for a while now and all I can say is stick with the programme and you won't be disappointed.

Be warned though....this lifestyle (not diet) will lead to a bad case of vanity if/when the abs start showing
    Oh Lord it's hard to be humble....I tried for years to get defined abs now at 42 Primal has made the difference.

fuzzynavel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaceyUK View Post
    Oh Lord it's hard to be humble....I tried for years to get defined abs now at 42 Primal has made the difference.
    Turning from fatty to prime lump of meat really makes me want to take my top off...I'm pasty white after years of hiding away though so needs some work..

Get your vitamin D up...I was given an education on here about it Some people are taking 10,000iu a day with no ill effects and it really helps to tan for us fairs kinned Celts. My mum is Scottish and has given me the pasty gene too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12