Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooke... One day at a time. Well maybe. :)

Shop Now
    Thanks Max! I've come to believe the same.

I could have sat there worrying about what I was or wasn't putting in my mouth but I choose to enjoy dinner and time with my parents.

My pulse rate right now is 75. Usually it's 58-60 at this time of night.

Just took mine, its 63-64. A few months ago it was usually ~52. I guess this is good?

Wow, he should of at least flirted AFTER he was done drawing blood.

I'm still confused about the heart rate thing. I can believe excessive endurance training can negatively effect thyroid and metabolism, but what about moderate exercise? I always associated being fit with a low heart rate. Me and my teammates used to brag about our super low heart rates haha.

Quote Originally Posted by max219 View Post
    Just took mine, its 63-64. A few months ago it was usually ~52. I guess this is good?
    Try taking your temp consistently for a couple weeks. I find a higher pulse goes with a higher temp and i certainly feel worlds better when i am at a high temp. For refrence my temp is 98.8 now and resting pulse is 70. Baxk in the hypo days i was in the 97s and 50-60.

Sorry to hear about the binge, that is good news though that you were able to stop yourself before you felt sick. I had a binge last night as well, and I'm fine today. It's just another day, you'll feel great again later.

Quote Originally Posted by max219 View Post
    It's just another day, you'll feel great again later.
    Thanks Max

I'm fuller than I would like to be right now but feeling better later is what I'm looking for to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Try taking your temp consistently for a couple weeks. I find a higher pulse goes with a higher temp and i certainly feel worlds better when i am at a high temp. For refrence my temp is 98.8 now and resting pulse is 70. Baxk in the hypo days i was in the 97s and 50-60.
    Hey Zach! Right now my pulse rate is 85... Is there any way besides over eating to raise pulse and body temp.

Sodium to water/potassium ratio, eating the four S's (salt, sugar, starch, saturated fat), eliminating inflammatory foods that raise stress hormones and also keeping stress low in general.

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by brookesam View Post
    I'm normally really sensitive to salt... Meaning water retention. I use No-salt. It's potassium chloride. Do you think I use use salt instead and my body will eventually stop retaining water from it?
    Sounds like a hypo problem, just talked to Om about this. You were using sea salt, correct? I definitely would not use potassium salt.