Thread: Buying Groceries on Amazon page

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

Buying Groceries on Amazon

Shop Now
    I've never bought anyting other than books from Amazon, but I really want to get some coconut oil. Of course you have to spend $25 to get the super saver shipping, so I was wondering...

What are some other good grocery deals on Amazon?

tangentrider is offline Senior Member
    I get dried, unsweetened coconut meat, sardines in mustard sauce, and probably more (it's too late at night for me to remember any more). They have good prices on bulk.
    Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

mdale2 is offline Member
    Bar Harbor smoked kipper - packed in water, wild caught off the shores of Maine - 12 large cans for $33.

It's awesome!

jessher is offline Junior Member
    Protein powder, sardines, coconut milk, coconut oil, unsweetened dried fruit, nuts, lara bars, almond flour, shredded coconut, natural soaps and shampoos, gluten free baking and pancake mix if you want them for "cheat" days, coconut flour, chocolate and cacao nibs, canned or pouch tuna and salmon, almond butter, applesauce, ghee. You can also buy grassfed meat from Amazon, but it ships from the vendor, so it doesn't qualify for free shipping.

The Big L is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mdale2 View Post
    Bar Harbor smoked kipper - packed in water, wild caught off the shores of Maine - 12 large cans for $33.

It's awesome!
    I'm not sure about kipper, but cans of Bar Harbor smoked mackerel are just under $2 at my local grocery store. Maaaaaaaan that stuff is good. I recently started enjoying sardines, but this mackerel blows it out of the uh...water. Yum.