Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I think I'm overthinking page 2

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    In this special case it was the power of the mind that played a trick on the poor guy, the roses was not to blame...

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Dude you're less primal than I am!
    Haha, you gotta point. It was a particularly unprimal saturday. Its not every week, but I did come to this lifestyle with little to no actual health concerns or body comp issues to start. No food intolerance or GI distress either. Just here for the general health of it, so my approach is a bit more laid back...I go through fits of 100% with occasional 6 day on 1 day off and whatnot. Hell after 3 years though I figure I've poisoned my body much less than the standard. May not be perfect, but its an improvement.

andi is offline Member
    Thanks to everyone who contributed. I think that I've really been putting too much thought into this, especially since it doesn't affect me enough for it to be a concern. I think it is just my personality though, I seem to like things to be done a certain way, or be in a certain place, etc. >.>

ilovesteak is offline Senior Member
    ^^^
    Type A perhaps?

andi is offline Member
    Haha, totally a Type A...

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Metacognition has its sweet spot. Too little, you do dumb things. Too much, you're afraid to get out of bed. Remember to keep track of your thoughts and evaluate them - but use the results appropriately.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Fernaldo is offline Senior Member
    For this to work long term, you gotta lighten up. My situation is sort of similar to Neckhammers; I came into primal without any health/weight issues. I'm pretty strict during the week and I let the wheels fall off this mofo on the weekend. You can be as stringent as you like, but over time, it will be too cloying and you'll most likely burn out. Keep it fer-real-doh...
    "The problem with quoting someone on the Internet is, you never know if it's legit" - Abraham Lincoln

ilovesteak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andi View Post
    Haha, totally a Type A...
    I guess the "17.73%" body fat gave it away I'm Type A as well, welcome to the club.

andi is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernaldo View Post
    For this to work long term, you gotta lighten up. My situation is sort of similar to Neckhammers; I came into primal without any health/weight issues. I'm pretty strict during the week and I let the wheels fall off this mofo on the weekend. You can be as stringent as you like, but over time, it will be too cloying and you'll most likely burn out. Keep it fer-real-doh...
    Yeah, you're right. ~4+ months and it's only getting harder, >.>

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesteak View Post
    I guess the "17.73%" body fat gave it away I'm Type A as well, welcome to the club.
    Haha, we should get T-shirts. The dog in your avatar can be our mascot.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    I'm type B, but also bore easily. I was also trained how to think and went from a passive alcoholic stoner to a man with a career, house, wife and child on the way. I act like a type A, because I've been convinced - and seen proof - it brings success in this stupid world. But deep inside I know it's all a stupid game and we're just pawns to be disposed of in the end. I think that's where type A fades out, from really wanting perfection and thinking everything matters into doing what looks right to keep roots on this planet for awhile. And I will probably die early for it.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast