Thread: Greetings. page

Britbabe is offline Junior Member

Greetings.

Shop Now
    Hello everyone, Its nice to be here. I am making a start on the primal way of life. Am waiting for the book to be delivered from amazon uk. I have got to the point where I am willing to try anything to regain my fitness and energy , so wish me luck. My journey starts now

JeffinRaleigh is offline Junior Member
    Hi Britbabe! I am a newb like you - got Mark's book last month and have been integrating Primal into my overall lifestyle. Best of luck and I look forward to hearing more about your progress!

Nigel is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Britbabe View Post
    I have got to the point where I am willing to try anything to regain my fitness and energy , so wish me luck.
    Good luck, although you won't need it. After I lost some weight last year I went to work strength training and was amazed how little time it takes when done intensely.
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

little.owl is offline Junior Member
    Good luck Britbabe! Every small change to your diet will bring awesome changes into your life. I'm a new beginner, too, and I've had a long journey trying to find the "right" diet. (I was vegan before becoming primal.) I wanted to lend my support!

I think you'll find that you'll get fitness and energy back pretty quickly. After just two weeks, my food cravings have gone away; I'm seldom hungry; my emotions are much more in check; I have cut out coffee completely--I used to drink 16-32 oz a day, but I don't need it for energy any more; and I've lost 4 pounds. I was exercising before, but my trainer said today that he's noticed my arms have more definition ... after JUST TWO WEEKS.

You are your own best ally! One of the best parts of my start to this journey has been realizing that we are in control of our lives and our bodies ... it's so empowering! I sincerely wish you all the best and I hope that the benefits you see in the beginning are great and amazing! Keep us posted with how you are doing.

Paleo0731 is offline Senior Member
    I got a ton of advice before my book came. Mark's blogs are loaded with useful info and tips.

MaceyUK is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, you have found the true path to health and happiness. the more evidence I see the more convinced I am of this.