Thread: Someone poisoned the water hole!

Someone poisoned the water hole!

Shop Now
    So, being Primal, do you ever feel like you're secretly poisoning your friends/coworkers/family when you bring in donuts, bagels, pizza, soda, candy...pretty much anything from the SAD group of foods?

Thoughts?

Well... kinda... but I'm an at home agent so my team meets once a month. I don't think my homemade cookies will do them in.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    Well... kinda... but I'm an at home agent so my team meets once a month. I don't think my homemade cookies will do them in.
    Same situation here...and I guarantee they're better off having my homemade goodies over a box of half stale Timbits. They can all make the choice not to have any, it's not like they're being forced.

I don't ever bring those things... I'm always the one who shows up with the awesome fruit platter.

If they don't like that. *shrug*
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

No I don't find the need to bring these things anywhere.

If there was a situation were it's socially required to bring food, then I bring food.

Bring friut, grapes, almonds, etc. Or bake almond-banana-egg muffins, those are always appereciated.

I contribute when it is my turn to bring breakfast for the group at work. I bring them what they want: Activia, Cheerios, bagels, whatever. It's a total waste of money to give good food to people who cannot appreciate it.
    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

I want to add, I did make gluten free cookies along with my regular ones once. They all got eaten when I put them out for the floor, these people are not fussy. XD And for smorgs I often bring a shrimp ring, those are very popular...

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I contribute when it is my turn to bring breakfast for the group at work. I bring them what they want: Activia, Cheerios, bagels, whatever. It's a total waste of money to give good food to people who cannot appreciate it.
    I love that you mention ppl who cannot appreciate the good food. It's so true!! Thank you!