Primal Fuel
    Modern feminism:

to cement my point.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Modern feminism:

to cement my point.
    And I missing some irony here? If this is literal, then I don't agree at all. I know quite a few "Modern" feminists, and they LOVE men. They say "third wave" feminism is about embracing all differences.

However, my point (as per my last post) is that they're still fighting for female rights.

If you want equality, fight for equalism.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Anyone have success? What works, what doesn't?

Is it a humongous waste of time because the people are socially inept?
    Is it worth it because you can automate your mate-finding and spend more time getting more work done or doing other things you enjoy?

(And hush to the person that says it's not primal from their own keyboard and monitor)
    I joined pof.com (plenty of fish) because I was bored and it's free. I've met a couple of guys on there that seem really decent but live 2 hours away. Usually if something doesn't happen fast enough I tend to lose interest quickly. The guys online in my area seem to be country bumpkins.... so no thank you. lol

I don't have a profile picture up on pof because I'm shy. Also, if I get a message from someone I'm not interest in I usually don't reply back. A girl I work with has met at least 20+ guys on that site but they turned out to be duds. She dated one guy for a while and he started stealing her toilet paper! hahaha I think it's the area I live in. Note to self... move to a bigger city!

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    And I missing some irony here? If this is literal, then I don't agree at all. I know quite a few "Modern" feminists, and they LOVE men. They say "third wave" feminism is about embracing all differences.

However, my point (as per my last post) is that they're still fighting for female rights.

If you want equality, fight for equalism.
    It's about labeling yourself, unfortunately your cause(which is legitimate, and for all intents and purposes, already won), is taken over by insane people, who, for some reason or another, hate men. This means, what feminism once stood for, which is equality, is no longer about equality, it's about an irrational hatred of another human being, for being a different sex. It encompasses all stupid stereotypes, while making itself out to be a stereotype. Hilarious really.

Unfortunately labeling yourself causes others to stereotype you out to be like that other group, as what she is saying in that picture.

Everything else, I agree with what you're saying. I love women, I don't love stupid people who spread hate.

I blame the American media, which is run by something else entirely which I won't get into here, because it is too controversial and likely to make people get up in arms.
    Last edited by Derpamix; 06-07-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CiKi90 View Post
    I'm definitely not going to get into this huge Feminism debate, since my perspective on that is very different from many people.

I will answer OP's questions, though!

I met my SO online 4.5 years ago. After we talked online for a few weeks, we started speaking on the phone, every night. It got up to 3-4 hour phone conversations every single night for 3 months, until we met each other in person. It only took one face-to-face meeting with him to know that I really enjoyed being with him and spending time with him. 3 months after our meet-up, I moved into his house. Our anniversary is on Sunday =)

That being said... I went through a lot of weirdos, including but not limited to:
    -- A guy who thought he was a werewolf
    -- A guy who sent pictures of himself from 15+ years ago
    -- A guy that wanted me to sit on his lap in a coffee shop on the first date
    -- A guy who sent me a picture of his dog's penis (I nearly threw up at that one, and reported his profile. gross)
    -- A guy who wanted to "sculpt" me, and made me feel as if I was going to end up in a basement somewhere

There's plenty more, but that's the jist of it. Just be careful, ya know. If you only want friends with benefits, I suggest ChatRoulette, Craigslist, or some kind of fetish website that includes open relationships and all that jazz. Or, try finding someone right here on MDA! lol.
    OMG! Awesome story about meeting your SO! The second part, not so awesome. lol I don't know why I'm so surprised sometimes at how strange people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathartes View Post
    There's probably a great market opportunity in a Primal/Paleo dating community. No more S.O.s stocking the cabinets with twinkies, a shared bond over grassfed beef and pastured butter--sounds like true love to me! Mark should definitely get on that, lol.
    +1

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    is adultfriendfinder still a thing?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

dude... lol

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast