Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Dating page 10

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    What is their reach?
    The media, and it's seeking to wreck havoc with the relationships between men and women.

Example of feminist stupidity in the news and media:

Nancy Grace's Early Duke Lacrosse Statements - YouTube
    nihil

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    The media, and it's seeking to wreck havoc with the relationships between men and women.

Example of feminist stupidity in the news and media:

Nancy Grace's Early Duke Lacrosse Statements - YouTube
    Hahaha what a joke. I have no idea if people take that seriously though. I don't.

Check out another... She's the female version of Glenn Beck.

Last edited by wiltondeportes; 06-08-2013 at 03:56 PM.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    I need to work on the photos part. I don't carry around cameras or get thousands of "tags" like most post-teen kids these days. I'm a man! Not a post-teen.
    1, next time you're with buds, ask someone to take a pic

2, grab your camera utility device and head for the bathroom mirror. for extra points, make sure the bathroom is disgusting
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Violette_R is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post

2, grab your camera utility device and head for the bathroom mirror. for extra points, make sure the bathroom is disgusting
    Even more if it's a public toilet.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Wilton, I read your response to my post, and while I don't agree with a lot of it, your perspective is always well thought out and interesting.

----------------------------------------

And in general, since a lot of this thread ended up addressing feminism, though we obviously don't have a consensus on its definition, may I point out that women still make 70 to 80c to a man's dollar. Professions where women have made inroads since the 1970s have seen the wages almost freeze, and in the tech industry, women make 49c to a man's dollar. In fact the tech industry has become such an unfriendly place for women that 20 years ago, 40% of college degrees that were tech oriented went to women, now it's about 20%.

I don't really give a rat's ass about all the social stuff that is or isn't considered feminism, but the wage thing gets me steamed. So, in that sense, yes I'm a feminist. Anyone who decides my abilities are diminished by my lack of penis can kiss my female ass. But that is all that they can kiss.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Cathartes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Violette_R View Post
    Even more if it's a public toilet.
    Bonus points if someone's using a urinal in the background!

wiltondeportes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathartes View Post
    Bonus points if someone's using a urinal in the background!
    You should be ashamed of yourself...

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Wilton, I read your response to my post, and while I don't agree with a lot of it, your perspective is always well thought out and interesting.

----------------------------------------

And in general, since a lot of this thread ended up addressing feminism, though we obviously don't have a consensus on its definition, may I point out that women still make 70 to 80c to a man's dollar. Professions where women have made inroads since the 1970s have seen the wages almost freeze, and in the tech industry, women make 49c to a man's dollar. In fact the tech industry has become such an unfriendly place for women that 20 years ago, 40% of college degrees that were tech oriented went to women, now it's about 20%.

I don't really give a rat's ass about all the social stuff that is or isn't considered feminism, but the wage thing gets me steamed. So, in that sense, yes I'm a feminist. Anyone who decides my abilities are diminished by my lack of penis can kiss my female ass. But that is all that they can kiss.
    When men say they are opposed to "feminism" and cite the actions of a few extremists, what they are really opposed to is equal pay for equal work and equal treatment under the law.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    When men say they are opposed to "feminism" and cite the actions of a few extremists, what they are really opposed to is equal pay for equal work and equal treatment under the law.
    I seem to recall reading that most pay disparities amongst the sexes are due to choices. Women tend to be less willing to negotiate for higher wages, often work less hours than men, take work that allows them more time with children etc. All of which leads to lower pay.

That aside, how many of the 'feminists' (in quotes because f*ck if I know how everyone defines it) in this thread work for less pay than their male cohorts? If you are one that does, why do you put up with it? Why are you not sitting in your boss's office demanding more pay or calling the dept of labor?

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    OK, let's just equate this to the old way. If we met at the grocery, you said, hey cutie, nice bacon. And I said thanks.... then you showed me your dick. I'd call the police.
    What if I said "Can I interest the lady in a nice warm salami?"

Also, can I say "hey cutie, nice bacon" to a girl who isn't buying bacon? Or is that creepy?

If I showed you my twat, you'd probably leave me a $50 when we were done.
    You owe me a keyboard. (They're about $50 and you can pay me after your next shopping trip).

Oddly, I met some of the men she dated, and a couple were genuinely nice and concerned about her. And I was always like, why the hell are they swapping pics of their genitals? That's just bizarre. It's not like in most relationships you spend hours that much time looking at a cock or pussy. I'd be more impressed with a pic of your tidy kitchen or clean car.
    I guess even nice guys like to see a lady's naughty bits. Maybe I'll put a photo of my freshly cleaned bathtub on my profile next time I'm in the market.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast