Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gorbags Corner; not for the faint-hearted... page 7

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbDodger View Post
    is that a typo? 279 kilogram?
    LOL, a typo, definitive a typo; 215 pound! Thanks for the correction!!!
    Whoever fights trolls should see to it that in the process he does not become a troll - for when you gaze long enough into the computer screen, the computer screen will gaze back into you!
    - Gorbag Nietzsche

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    haha, thank god for that-you cannot imagine the visual i just got
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Not much to write home about here, I am doing my four days a week routine in the gym and I feel pretty energetic those days. Yesterday I even went outside of the beaten primal track and ate four spoonfuls of oats for the first time in years, but I don't regret anything.

Reality check - this is how my waistline looks today at 216 pound of bodyweight:

Whoever fights trolls should see to it that in the process he does not become a troll - for when you gaze long enough into the computer screen, the computer screen will gaze back into you!
    - Gorbag Nietzsche

Listen to your body!

Yeah, I know it sound like a cliché, but it’s beyond important to fully understand the implications of that simple truth! The best program in the world can be useless if not taking the individual day to day situation into account. Yesterday, I trained with very high intensity and volume; in the early morning I did one hour of cardio including 6 all out hill sprints X 30 sec. and in the late afternoon I did my full body weight routine for 2.5 hours with plenty of heavy leg work to absolute failure. Waking up today I felt surprisingly good though and when warming up on the morning session I got the feeling of pure bliss like some external force lifted me up from the ground and carried me around! So I decided to try all-out hill sprints also today, and was rewarded with two personal records (!), and that’s the day after two grueling workouts that included sessions of heavy leg work to failure!!! How can that make sense I must ask? So the takeaway is not to follow a program or a plan to the letter, but adjust on how the body responds, never let a program overrule how you feel…
    - Gorbag Nietzsche

Some local girl-band music that I am listening to right now:

And here is even more!

Last edited by Gorbag; 08-23-2013 at 10:20 AM.
    - Gorbag Nietzsche

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567