Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delicious binge, mental tips! page 2

steven.kelly is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    What's a twix pod?
    https://www.google.com.au/search?hl=...bBWHX_y4WiM%3A

myzander is offline Junior Member
    Wow, never seen those before, my son saw the pic and wants one now lol. Are you in the US?

steven.kelly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by myzander View Post
    Wow, never seen those before, my son saw the pic and wants one now lol. Are you in the US?
    Haha nah in Australia!

max219 is offline Senior Member
    I still binge from time to time, but it helps to binge on foods that seem like junk but are not really. (Rice krispies with half and half, haagan das ice cream, dark chocolate). These don't seem to leave me feeling shitty the next day.

Maybe buy some of these foods for you and your girlfriend to eat when you get back from work.

GiGiEats is offline Senior Member
    Eating a lot of protein (like 2 pounds a day) helps me no over eat because it makes me super full

LaoTzu3s is offline Junior Member
    While it's wonderful to have control over our diet and lead a healthier lifestyle, I feel that our body resists too much control. We are designed to be curious and the Primal Lifestyle has cured my narcolepsy, but trying to regiment my lifestyle seems to provide diminishing returns. Just like how a lack novelty and challenge can cause cognitive declines, I feel like dietary lack of novelty/challenge can cause physical stagnation or lack of positive growth. If I binge on gluten, narcolepsy comes back and I feel horrible for days. So novelty DOES NOT EQUAL toxic food. But there have been days where I've had too much risotto, potatoes, dark chocolate, creme brulee etc. and shockingly felt amazing the next day and had a great week as well. Maybe too much control is a BAD thing and our bodies naturally resist it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12