Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Primal Living's Strange Benefits page

fitmom is offline Senior Member

Primal Living's Strange Benefits

Shop Now
    Mark just put up a post today about aging, and the comments were fascinating; people whose tintinnitus, creaky knees, poor hearing, arthritis and infertility issues cleared up after going primal. I was wondering, what has primal fixed for you? Or do you have a home remedy that worked better than conventional wisdom?

I started using a tongue scraper before brushing my teeth, and my teeth stay clean so much longer. I'd swear the plaque is going away. Also cleared up those little bumps on the backs of my arms by using coconut oil as a moisturizer for about a month--and they never came back!

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    IBS for my wife. Although that was probably just going gf.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Nigel is offline Senior Member
    'Fraid my tinnitus is as loud as ever. Lost over 60lbs weight though.
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    My joint pain is better. Unfortunately the knee that I hyper-extended 12 years ago still pops and cracks constantly.
    The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

joyfulsong21 is offline Junior Member
    I have arthritis in both knees (I'm 32!) that hasn't fully gone away with eating Primally, so I'm looking into following the AIP, & see how that goes. But I am terrified of going w/out coffee, & saddened about going w/out nuts & eggs... So I'm gonna put it off a few more days at least. But I'll let you know if it works!

Stacy15 is offline Senior Member
    I never had any issues before starting primal. I was overweight but otherwise healthy, or so I thought. Almost a year of being primal, I realize how much better I feel. I was sitting in a meeting the other day drinking my coffee blended with coconut oil and thought to myself "I feel really good". I have a happy calm type thing going on that I've never experienced before. Don't get worked up, stressed out, etc. as much anymore. It's nice

aliphian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacy15 View Post
    I was sitting in a meeting the other day drinking my coffee blended with coconut oil and thought to myself "I feel really good". I have a happy calm type thing going on that I've never experienced before. Don't get worked up, stressed out, etc. as much anymore. It's nice
    I have had similar things happen. My mood has definitely improved.
    The above should be viewed as complete and utter nonsense.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Also see this thread, it's full of little inspirations.

joyfulsong21 is offline Junior Member
    I too have the happy calm. It is so nice, and strange that those types of feelings are things that you would have never known you were missing!

bhanes is offline Member
    I use to have the roughest heels, that has totally gone away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast