Thread: Alternative/ Primal fajita wrap? page

firestarter is offline Junior Member

Smile Alternative/ Primal fajita wrap?

Shop Now
    I've been searching through here for the last half hour and i can't find it anywhere! Someone posted something about a recipe for a primal-style fajita wrap. Anyone seen it? kinda miss wrapping the whole package up in something (and lettuce leaves don't quite cut that feeling)

please help!
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________

Truths are illusions about which one has forgotten that this is what they are - Nietzsche
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________

ColoradoSteve is offline Senior Member
    First - I don't know of anything that's a good substitute.

Second - when we go out for fajitas - I wrap the 1st one in a corn tortilla and eat the rest with a fork. It seems to be a good compromise.
    Never, never, never quit! -- Winston Churchill

Dylboz is offline Junior Member
    Use wilted cabbage leaves. They are plenty big, and they don't take anything away from, or add too much to, the flavor of the fajitas. Just peel the largest outer leaves of the cabbage, and submerge them in a pot of simmering (lightly boiling) water. You can season the water, if you like, I just use salt, but the cabbage will take on some flavor from the water if you season it, just not very much.

Squeaker is offline Member
    NZ at the moment, soon to be back in the UK
    I use iceberg lettuce leaves....yummity yum!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I use a fork....

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    I'm curious about making an almond flour tortilla. Almond flour is very similar to corn flour in some respects and may work. You might need some arrowroot. It would definitely need to be fried imo.

But that's too much work for me, I just make mine into a BAS. mmmmmmmmmmmmm...