Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loose skin after weight loss page 2

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Age and genetics are also prime factors in how your skin bounces back. When my mom had a little nip/tuck done in her chin area, the doctor told her prior to the procedure that her skin was the type that she'd need more surgery in five years. Sure enough, about five or six years later the area was soft again. I'm guessing that skin recovery post weight loss is much the same.

Do what you can mechanically (all the stuff mentioned above), but don't beat yourself up if you still have a bit of loose skin. You can always make love in low lighting.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Iron Fireling is offline Senior Member
    Well my belly skin is saggy and it's all to do with having babies ... I am overweight but not massively and I do hope that losing excess fat will help but ultimately I'm afraid I will need a tummy tuck. Still I will do everything possible first!!

SeaHorse is offline Senior Member
    I was advised to use underwater massage and it helped fantastically! You know, the thing when you are in a nice warm bath and get massage with flowing water from the sides of the bath + from a hose in asistants hands.

EMonger is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Do what you can mechanically (all the stuff mentioned above), but don't beat yourself up if you still have a bit of loose skin. You can always make love in low lighting.
    A bit? I'd be happy if it turns out to be just a bit. I'm afraid it's going to be more than a bit.

ramka is offline Junior Member

how to get rid of scars

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Scars can reduce our confidence and also these scars can sometimes make us look less attractive. Lots of people Don't know how to get rid of scars. There are so many people who want to remove their scars in various ways. Skinderma Pro helps reduce the appearance of scars, stretch marks and keloids.
    Last edited by ramka; 06-19-2013 at 08:15 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12