Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Delicious Coconut Products page

betty74 is offline Senior Member

So Delicious Coconut Products

Shop Now
    Are the So Delicious products okay? I use the milk and also the ice cream occasionally.

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    They're pretty processed. It's definitely not the same as eating "real" coconut products. (coconut milk, coconut oil, shredded coconut.) But it's certainly not going to kill you to use it occasionally.

But why not go for the real stuff? Have you ever had Coconut Bliss? Try it once and you'll turn up your nose at the So Delicious brand!

Thanks! I didn't really think about the milk when I originally started buying it, but last night I was looking at it and thought hmmm...

I am assuming you are talking about the Coconut Bliss ice cream? Haven't tried it, but will give it a try sometime.

I just bought 2 jugs of milk because it was on sale. I will use it up and then switch to the canned. I use it in my smoothie each day and am trying it in my coffee again as the heavy cream with bothering me.

hbeck is offline Senior Member
    Certainly not as good as more raw coconut products, but they're decent. Currently buying the coconut 'yogurt' of the brand because its something my wife can keep down past the nausea. :P yay pregnancy! lol

I had the vanilla yogurt the other day and it was delicious.

hbeck is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, stick to the plain or vanilla, betty - they are the two with A) the least sugar and B) the least 'extra' ingredients

If you want some fruit in it, just slice up some strawberries or throw in some blueberries instead of buying the ones with them already in there.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by betty74 View Post
    Are the So Delicious products okay? I use the milk and also the ice cream occasionally.
    if there is sugar/cane juice/agave added then nope.

We've used the So Delicious plain/unsweetened coconut milk occasionally. I love it and it's appropriate.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    I had one of the coconut ice creams for my birthday. I don't know if it was SO Delicious or Coconut Bliss. It was good, and didn't upset my stomach, but it was very sugary. For me it would be a rare treat. (Like a birthday.)

cancerguy99 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmamma View Post
    But why not go for the real stuff? Have you ever had Coconut Bliss? Try it once and you'll turn up your nose at the So Delicious brand!
    I really like Coconut Bliss, but being a Mango lover I was really happy to find So Delicious Passionate Mango. The only problem I'm having with them both is the Agave Syrup. But I guess since I don't eat either of them every day...

Lucinda is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I think Coconut Bliss has a weird, unpleasant aftertaste. Purely Decadent coconut milk ice cream tastes so much better. They're both processed. And the unsweetened So Delicious coconut milk is a really nice drinkable "milk" beverage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast