Thread: Need some support page

chemcorp158 is offline Junior Member

Need some support

Primal Fuel
    Hi, I am Eric. I usually just lurk but i had to post. After being 90% primal for the last 9 months and feeling great and down 30 pounds I have messed up bad. It started small, no time to cook and nothing healthy to buy and since then I have eaten pasta and even had fast food two nights in a row on my way to work. One little slip up and it's been down hill. Please give me some advice or support.

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    Relax and get back on the horse. No beating yourself up! It happens to many of us at first.

steven.kelly is online now Senior Member
    Only two nights? If you did a days being primal vs days being non primal over that time it would look minuscule. Don't let small cheats ruin your great progress. I went to Thailand a couple of months ago and I cheated for the entire 3 weeks I was there! I felt physically crap obviously but when I came back from the holiday continued being primal. Don't stress!!

chemcorp158 is offline Junior Member
    I keep telling myself that it isn't much in the grand scheme of things but I have a medical screening for a new job in two days and now I'm worried that my numbers will be bad due to my poor diet lately. I'm so worried I can't bring myself to eat any of the three dozen yard eggs I have at the house for fear it will raise my LDL numbers, and I love eggs. They are my staple.

Hedonist2 is online now Senior Member
    I doubt that two days will make that much difference. And I can't imagine that eating some eggs now will have any significant effect on your LDL. However, stressing out might make a difference. It all depends on what they are testing for. Good luck!
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.