Thread: Need some support

Need some support

Shop Now
    Hi, I am Eric. I usually just lurk but i had to post. After being 90% primal for the last 9 months and feeling great and down 30 pounds I have messed up bad. It started small, no time to cook and nothing healthy to buy and since then I have eaten pasta and even had fast food two nights in a row on my way to work. One little slip up and it's been down hill. Please give me some advice or support.

Relax and get back on the horse. No beating yourself up! It happens to many of us at first.

Only two nights? If you did a days being primal vs days being non primal over that time it would look minuscule. Don't let small cheats ruin your great progress. I went to Thailand a couple of months ago and I cheated for the entire 3 weeks I was there! I felt physically crap obviously but when I came back from the holiday continued being primal. Don't stress!!

I keep telling myself that it isn't much in the grand scheme of things but I have a medical screening for a new job in two days and now I'm worried that my numbers will be bad due to my poor diet lately. I'm so worried I can't bring myself to eat any of the three dozen yard eggs I have at the house for fear it will raise my LDL numbers, and I love eggs. They are my staple.

Shop Now
    I doubt that two days will make that much difference. And I can't imagine that eating some eggs now will have any significant effect on your LDL. However, stressing out might make a difference. It all depends on what they are testing for. Good luck!
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial