Thread: burned out triathlete page

duyutri@yahoo.com is offline Junior Member

burned out triathlete

Primal Fuel
    stumbled upon MDA and read his free fitness e-book..........felt like he has been spying on me........have all the identifiers.....overtrained, chronic soreness, losing sheer speed........i call it 'spending too much time training in the gray area'........ started bifurcating my training on my own........using modified metabolic and crossfit type sessions, alternated with steady low to mid aerobic efforts.........still trying to reconcile the anti-grain ideas......glad to see Mark is not anti-whey as i use it as a protein source......hope somone will hop on this thread to exchange ideas......

rcav8r is offline Senior Member
    Be sure to read his Primal Blueprint book for a more comprehensive layout of the lifestyle.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Overtraining? Focus on the really important parameters; get enough carbs, some protein, sodium, B-vitamins, water, intra-workout and directly post-workout, and it will be very hard to over-train IMO. B-vitamins are often overlooked, but they are the most important micro-nutrient for recuperation after training in my experience. If you still can’t recuperate, try B-complex & B-12 injections twice a week…

duyutri@yahoo.com is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    tnx for info/advice