Thread: Super Excited!! page

AussiePaleoGirl is offline Junior Member

Red face Super Excited!!

Primal Fuel
    Hi All,

This morning while I was sitting at my desk eating a packet of lollies and drinking my coffee, I realised I have had enough sugar to last a life time!

Well the lollies went in the bin, the coffee went down the drain and a tin of tuna came out of my desk drawer! I am so excited and you know what, the tuna actually was tastier that the lollies and the coffee!

We I just wanted to say Hi and I can't wait to get to know you and encourage one another on this journey to a happy, healthy and long life!!

awok677 is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations on ditching the lollies. No need to ditch the coffee, just replace cream/sugar with coconut milk/oil and you're set. Yeah, I find that just knowing I'm taking control of my own health is pretty damn exciting.
    Me, My Father and The Alzheimer's - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread84213.html

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Yes, this is very exciting, keep up the good work.

Nothing wrong with cream, I'm off to have some now with my banana and dark chocolate dessert! This food is sooooooo gooooooood.

upupandaway is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AussiePaleoGirl View Post
    Hi All,

This morning while I was sitting at my desk eating a packet of lollies and drinking my coffee, I realised I have had enough sugar to last a life time!
    This is how I feel about bread! Welcome!

AussiePaleoGirl is offline Junior Member
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. Can't wait to start my log and get into this thing!

Owen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi AussiePaleoGirl, welcome. Coffee and dairy have been mentioned here - have a read on these for more info, in terms of finding what works for you. A lot of us do have them (personally I keep dairy to a minimum but love my coffee)