Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rocky Mtn Primals???? page 2

evil_O Guest

Shop Now

Peggy,

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. We would have LOVED to try the Bison. We have been out of town and very busy when we have been... so getting to the computer was last on my mind.

Let's see what we can do to meet up in the future and have that BBQ!!!

AmyMac703 is offline Senior Member

I think we should organize some sort of get-together before the summer is over.

I live in Colorado Springs (until like Aug 20 before I go back to school). There is a place in CS called Ranch Foods Direct that sells free-range grass-fed beef (they have buffalo and elk too).

So what days work for everyone?

Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

evil_O Guest

Fridays or Saturdays could work for us.

AmyMac703 is offline Senior Member

How about Saturday August 15? I work 10-5 but if we're doing a primal bbq type thing that could work. Let me know what you guys think. I'll be moving back to Gunnison the week after that but if that day doesn't work I'll be back in CS to work over Labor Day weekend so we could do something then too.

Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

hilary.oitzinger is offline Junior Member

Alas, I am Montanan. I got all excited, hoping there'd be other Big Skyers out here. Oh well, we can still unite over the magestic beauty and recreational opportunity of living in the same mountain range if not the same area.

shalon is offline Junior Member

Hilary,

I am a Montanan as well. I was hoping I would find some others as sometimes MT is considered the Rocky Mtns. I think I'll start a thread and see if there are others. Where are you at? I am in Helena. I have a few girlfriends doing the PB eating but I don't know if they are so into it that they'd be interested in a get together, but I am!

Peggy, I would love to hook up with you should I make it to your neck of the woods for some skiing. I LOVE dh skiing, and snowshoeing but not the xc skiing. I am so looking forward to this ski season with a few pounds shed and feeling really strong. I think my skiing will be even better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12