Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primal computer station page

PrimalFreedom is offline Senior Member

Primal computer station

Shop Now
    It's working...the primal way!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images
    True freedom is the ability to live in a way that is all life giving, not clouded by anything that contaminates body, spirit, or mind.

My journey: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread86444.html;)

OneDeltaTenTango is online now Senior Member
    Don't you find it annoying to have to reach down and type sideways on the keyboard?

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
    Don't you find it annoying to have to reach down and type sideways on the keyboard?
    Kind of ashamed to admit it, but I LOLed.

CarbDodger is offline Senior Member
    it looks a bit short for a standing desk set-up but i don't know how short you are. Make sure your neck, shoulder and back position are good or its defeating the object
    When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
    27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
    new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    The key is getting your monitor high enough and your keyboard/mouse in the right spot. I set mine up at home with a wireless mouse and keyboard on risers and my monitor on top of some storage drawers, which works great. I think I might add maybe two more inches to my monitor height; I keep tinkering with it, but the setup overall works really well.

KT79 is offline Member
    Seriously, this is what I do at work. My monitor sits on a stand and a cardboard box. My keyboard and mouse are on a stack of books. Love standing and love that it's easy to switch back to sitting when I feel like it. Who cares what it looks like as long as it works for you?

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
    The key is getting your monitor high enough and your keyboard/mouse in the right spot. I set mine up at home with a wireless mouse and keyboard on risers and my monitor on top of some storage drawers, which works great. I think I might add maybe two more inches to my monitor height; I keep tinkering with it, but the setup overall works really well.

My 15 yr. old son was very impressed with your setup, especially the right hand side, apparently we can't have that in California.

My home computer station, works fine for me
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost. - Neil Gaiman

My journal
    iHerb.com code LBN037 - $10 off your first purchase

Mr. Anthony is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    My 15 yr. old son was very impressed with your setup, especially the right hand side, apparently we can't have that in California.
    I find keeping a rifle at the desk 1) Keeps me motivated to earn money to buy stuff I like, and 2) Makes dispatching things like coyotes much handier.

kathleen is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I have a kneeling chair. It's called Varier Balans. It was $500, yes, but worth it. It would be strange if I were to stand at my cube, I think the people in the cubes around me would feel as though they were being watched.
    Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
    Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
    Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
    F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast